Nano Sim (Or Newer Micro Sim) For Iphone 5. Where To Get

Hi,

Just got myself a new IP 5 but need help to locate a service provider with a Nano SIM or at least one that provides a Micro SIM that can be cut down into a Nano. My current Personal Micro SIM is actually the older type, as the chip is the same size as its bigger cousin.

I tried Personal but due to my lousy Spanish, not much luck. Or maybe they do not have that type of Micro SIM as the guy said they do not have it.. But I refuse to believe that they do not have such basic stuff?

Thanks.

I believe that Movistar can get both a nano SIM and micro SIM for you and have service that work with all version of the iPhone.

I now have micro and nano SIM punch cutters, in case anyone needs to borrow it. PM me.

Hi All,

I managed to do it myself... I was mistaken that my micro sim couldn't be cut into a nano sim as I have to cut away some of the metal part or contact point. I used a template from this site however I cut too much! such that it was loose in my iPhone 5 SIM holder and would drop away by itself. Anyway, I slotted it in to the iPhone 5 and it worked!!!

I have another new iPhone which I am thinking for selling. If someone wants a new 16G black iPhone 5, still shrink wrapped. PM me, it will go for less than what you can get in ML.
So you have an iphone 5 already but acquired another iphone 5.. hard to understand as to _Why ?..Is the Olde one less memory and you required more memory so to obtain another iphone 5?

Back