National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentina needs to get rid of most of it's bureaucracy, simplify labour laws, simplify the tax system, lower taxes, get rid of all export taxes, get rid of import taxes, make it easier to start a business and improve security.

Also, Argentina should stop discouriging inflows of foreign money.

About "black sheeps" on this site :
Indeed Pondulf.ironhead, the OP, the OP is posting fascist propaganda (like in this post referring to Franco & Mussolini : http://baexpats.org/expat-life/6559-fascists-palermo-post50986.html#post50986 ) and calls for murders. Threads started by him (about five) deal with booze, food, youth (again in this thread) and Argentinean masculine youth (strangely).

US American, this user advocates xenophobia and one comes to wonder if he even realizes he is an host (edit : meaning guest) in Argentina.

I don't think he does any kind of good to the US American community here, just my two cents.

French jurist said:
About "black sheeps" on this site :
Indeed Pondulf.ironhead, the OP, the OP is posting fascist propaganda (like in this post referring to Franco & Mussolini : http://baexpats.org/expat-life/6559-fascists-palermo-post50986.html#post50986 ) and calls for murders. Threads started by him (about five) deal with booze, food, youth (again in this thread) and Argentinean masculine youth (strangely).

US American, this user advocates xenophobia and one comes to wonder if he even realizes he is an host in Argentina.

I don't think he does any kind of good to the US American community here, just my two cents.

I called for murder? Of who? You ninnies and dorks will stoop to any lie to try and silence those who are exposing you.

Also, you present yourself as a "jurist" but your writing is incoherent and close to illiterate..."US American, this user advocates xenophobia and one comes to wonder if he even realizes he is an host in Argentina" is not a sentence in English.

Not a good start for you on this site, but you're making my case with your senility and pettiness.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I called for murder? Of who? You ninnies will stoop to any lie to try and silence those who are exposing you.

Also, you present yourself as a "jurist" but you writing is incoherent and close to illiterate..."US American, this user advocates xenophobia and one comes to wonder if he even realizes he is an host in Argentina" is not a sentence in English.

Not a good start for you on this site, but you're making my case with your senility and pettiness.

Well, we can speak german, spanish or french if you wish.
"not a good start for me" ? Lol, we have the same number of posts.

Any new wonders about
young Argentinean males lately like in this thread you started http://baexpats.org/expat-life/7467-whats-wrong-young-guys-ba.html ?

"senility" ? Again your problem with youth

pandulf.ironhead said:
It seems as if some petty individuals and stooges have tried to hijack this thread. My question is for those who live in Argentina, if they think the youth of Argentina are on the way to initiating such a movement.

What do you expect? You gotta be the only fascist on this board.

pandulf.ironhead said:
Someone said the young people he knows are trying to get an education and just work within the system. This will always be the case, as most people live the lives of dogs, always worrying about their food and security instead or risking everything for one great thing. But I see some signs among certain Argentinian youth that a new idea, one still without a name, is starting to take shape and might soon sweep away the corruption.

So what do you think is a better solution? What new idea will the Argentine youth solve the problems with?

Pandulf have you a latent problem that cannot control his desire for Argentine youth ?. There is a strong need in you connected with Military and control suggesting urgent pyschiatrist attention.

Leave the boys alone in Buenos Aires and clean your own house!!!!!

pandulf.ironhead said:
The words I speak are the voice of Justice and Youth, and I stand by them.

What a nutjob. As I said before, your nickname fits you very well.

It would be nice to have some more intel about to whom we speak, for example age. You may think prejudice, but in this case I bet you are roughly a teenager and you speak of things you can't even start to comprehend in its magnitude and consequences.

That kind of detachment from humanity is only allowed by exponential stupidity hiding behind a desk, a computer, or some lame hollywood blockhead catchy slogan like yours.

If you would have to carry the remaining pices of your own kid shuttered after a bombing, you would never talk light about people killing each other or fomenting extremist propaganda.

Argentine youth is almost ready for the big battle. We`ll destroy Nigeria, Korea, Greece and any country in front of us. Young Messi, Aguero, Mascherano, etc will be the leaders of a revolution in sports.

Short answer: Yes, there are some groups that like your ideas, but I doubt they'll achieve their goals.

As far as I know there're is those "Vanguardia Nacionalista" people who stencil the streets downtown, and of course Lyndon La Rouche's Youth Movement.

pandulf.ironhead said:
My question is if the Youth of Argentina will be able to work outside all state and bureaucratic sclerotic senilities in order to bring about a spiritual revitalization and found a movement of Youth, that will sweep the nation and even inspire young people outside.

Would you please define for us
- "spiritual revitalization"
- "Youth" (note he Capitalized it)
and
- "Sweep"

Thanks, I love you thread, thanks for posting!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back