Naturalization after two years of giving birth

I am not sure how expensive Riyadh is now, but I just moved here from Dubai about 9 months ago. Buenos Aires is either as expensive or more expensive than Dubai when it comes to eating out, groceries, cars, gas, etc. Rents aren't as high as Dubai though.

Not sure how that compares to Saudi Arabia. When I left Saudi Arabia, I remember it being really cheap, cheaper than Dubai, but I don't know if that's accurate now, I was 12 when I left Saudi Arabia.

Sorry for not reading the whole thread.
Argentina signed an international treatry about "apatridas" (stateless) so:

As soon as you arrive you can apply for a residency based on your stateless status with or without a child. However, I suggest you have your child here because then you can do the process yourself and then you can get a DNI based on paternity instead of the stateless status.

Argentina provides a special passport for stateless people even without citizenship.

Regarding citizenship, as soon as your child borns you can apply for citizenship. However, one of the requirements is to have your home here. So, at least your wife and baby has to be living here while you finishe your PHD.

The normal background check from your homeland can be bypassed for sure. I already won an appeal by passing it without being stateless.

If you didn t rent yet, it would be smart to choose your location taking in ming who is going to be your federal judge and who are the judges of the chamber.

Citizenship takes between 7 months (my record) up to 18 months with proper legal representation. Otherwise it might take up to 5/7 years.

Regards

Hello Bajo_cero2,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been told that i do not need to apply for the permanent residency as already would qualify for citizenship once the baby is born. Therefore, i can count the 7 - 18 months from the day the child is born in the birth certificate, is this true?

I haven't rented yet, but i am doing my budgeting at the moment so please let me know which neighborhoods you prefer and recommend.

Thanks again and best regards,

It is up to you to do it or not. Citizenship takes a while.

Regarding the forum shopping question, this is my professional secret. Regards

Back