Need A Company To Employ Me In Cap. Fed. & A Room To Rent

I am looking for a company willing to employ me long term and provide me with a contract to receive a working visa
A working visa for 3 years is my only hope to become a resident of this country and then eventually become a citizen of Argentina.
I have lived in Australia all my life and after 4 times here, I fell in love with Argentina, I want to make it my home.
I am looking for people who can help me to achieve this passionate goal of mine.
My profession is in Travel and Tourism, however a Jack of all trades, from construction to cooking
My skills are sales/marketing and customer focused
I am willing to experience any new skill or trade.

I am also looking for a Argentinian Family with a room to rent so I can grow stronger learning Spanish faster.

I am in Argentina for a life time if I can make it happen, hope someone can help me make this come reality

If you are genuine and sincere to help me reach me now via this site and then I can provide my cel phone to arrange to meet.

My requests are very urgent. Many thanks to all that can help me. Muchas Gracias Rita

Do some searches. A working visa is not your only hope. I mean you could always marry the love of your life and that'll get you residency

I have a room to rent. Send me a pm
Not sure what pm means, assuming it is a picture. I don't send pictures. I am looking for a Spanish Family with a room, in hope the Family doesn't speak English so there is no option for me except to force myself to speak faster. Thank you! Rita

Not sure what pm means, assuming it is a picture. I don't send pictures. I am looking for a Spanish Family with a room, in hope the Family doesn't speak English so there is no option for me except to force myself to speak faster. Thank you! Rita

PM means Personal Message, not picture. Good luck with your career, if this is your attitude toward strangers trying to help.

"I don't send pictures". LOL!

You'll have better luck living with a Spanish family in Spain! Not so many here ; it is mostly Argentinian families!

Plus, here Argentine families are so suspicious and afraid of getting robbed that they don't let just anyone in their house. I have female friends who won't let their plumber, even though they've known each other for years, in their house unless a male friend is there too.

She didn't understand, how is that attitude?

Attitude is implying someone is asking you to send him/her your nude pics while they are just willing to help.
If you don't understand, don't start accusing someone of making indecent proposals - that's rude!

Back