Need A Good Spanish Intensive Curse, Any Recommendation?

UBA has half day intensive courses in Jan and Feb -- have a look on their site, with luck maybe they offer more of a selection than they did when I took them 6 years ago!

I also switched to a private teacher and find that my Spanish has improved immensely because of the personal attention. As mmoon says, private lessons are much more effective and you really do save a lot of time and money. Plus, the classes can be tailored to your specific interests.

That said, the classes at the schools can be fun! In particular because it is a social environment and it's always nice to meet new people.

On the other hand, I felt a bit old in my classes (I'm 40, average age of the other students was about 25).

Hey! I go to ECELA in Recoleta and love the school. You have the option for grammar, conversation and/or private classes, so six hours a day or so on average unless you want more private classes. I also have two private classes that I take and my teachers are amazing. Message me for info from my private teachers if your friend would want to do that. I think those are the most effective ways.

ECELA that sound interesting specially because is near where i live. I'm looking the other alternatives as well, i think my friend is looking to meet people as well so i'm not sure if the particular clases are a good choice.

Hey Lamarque! I am not sure if Ailola Buenos Aries is a good fit for your friend or not. They have classes in the morning, ending at 1PM. In the afternoons, you can schedule private tutoring.

My class only had five students. I was the only Ex-Pat in the class, the rest were students from the USA and Europe in their mid-twenties. There were some other Ex-Pats and older students in the other morning classes.

The school is in the Palacio Barolo on Avenida de Mayo. I am not sure if that is a good location for you and your friend, or not. It was very convenient for me and easy to explain to drivers.

The teachers were friendly, helpful, and never hit my knuckles with a ruler. They just wished they could. I am sure your friend would enjoy the school, if it were in your area of the city.

I studied with http://121spanish.com 5 years ago before coming here. Originally started learning at their school in Guatemala then continued after I went back to work with their online courses.

Back