Need help finding out where my ID Tramite for Renaper is located…

Millie

Registered
Hi All,
I realize I wrote recently about trying to find out what my DNI number , while I wait to receive it, and a kind soul recommended I use Twitter to contact Renaper to ask them..
Well, I don’t have a Twitter account and so I found out that there is a way that you can enter your ID Tramite online and Renaper can tell you the status of your DNI being sent …
The only problem is that I have tried various 11 digit numbers found among my paperwork m including my residencia precaria that I used until I got my permanent residence, and the paperwork back from 2019, when I went to Migraciones to request an additional three months here …
I have no success entering any numbers found in my papers and I have looked carefully…can someone who has gone online for Renaper recently while waiting for their DNI to arrive please help me by pointing to where this number can be found ? Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 97AF538D-FD26-49BF-9A48-A52316309B7B.png
    97AF538D-FD26-49BF-9A48-A52316309B7B.png
    513 KB · Views: 9
  • 6E9566B6-1E25-4A0D-A302-AEBAF3F3BCD2.png
    6E9566B6-1E25-4A0D-A302-AEBAF3F3BCD2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Sorry for the typos…
I need to add that ( obviously ) I have yet to receive any kind of email from Renaper with my DNI or link to any additional info. So,,,the waiting without knowing what my DNI number is is tough…..

Last edited:
It should be the number on the Renaper boleta where you paid the 300 pesos. In any case just get a twitter account it take 5 min. And ask there you will save yrself a lot of time. Especially if you have no luck checking the status online.

It should be the number on the Renaper boleta where you paid the 300 pesos. In any case just get a twitter account it take 5 min. And ask there you will save yrself a lot of time. Especially if you have no luck checking the status online.
Great, and thanks …

..Is the Renaper something I would have paid for while processing my paperwork five months ago to get permanent residence? It all seems so long ago that I don’t remember specifics …I recall paying one thing at the post office and the other thing at Banco Nacion…is this what you are referring to ?
,And yes I know I need a Twitter account…will help me a lot …but regarding this question, I am just trying to get to the bottom of when I would have had in my possession such a paper, unless it was while initiating paperwork for permanent residence.
Thanks again for your help,

yes what you paid at banco nacion...check the receipt

Ok I just have a photo of it on my iPad… and the paid receipt shows a Boleta number with 10 numbers starting with three zeros …(actually there are four numbers and a dash before the ten numbers )../
no dice …the numbers don’t seem to be the correct ones even though in the examples they give they all start with three zeros ..but again.. it is supposed to be a total of 11 digits and not ten ..arghhhh

Last edited:
Back