Need help with Correo Argentino

Too, I recall that when I was speaking very little spanish, I would memorize only the last three numbers like cinco-dos-uno. It's much easier that way

mini said:
Or just go in every 20 minutes and hand them your slip of paper. If you package isn't ready they will send you back out.

Does anyone know if he can pick up a package addressed to his girlfriend? Maybe the girl friend needs to write a letter or something?

They don't even know when a package is being called. After the numerous times the microphone had cut out, I thought that I should best go in there and check to see if it had been called. The woman working at the reception said that it had been called, and that it was on the conveyor belt. So, I go down to the end of the conveyor belt, and I hand over the number to whoever is down there. He tells me, "Hey, papá, no está." Ugh. So, I go back to the woman who is dressed like she's working in a scientific laboratory and tell her that it's not down there. She, in her infinite wisdom, responds, "Ah, entonces no está." :rolleyes:

Make sure you grab your patience before you leave to pick up your stuff at that zoo.

French jurist said:
Too, I recall that when I was speaking very little spanish, I would memorize only the last three numbers like cinco-dos-uno. It's much easier that way

Problem is, they might also say:

quinientos veintiuno
cincuenta-y-dos uno
cinco veintiuno

And when they're calling them with 5 other numbers, it can be a bit confusing...

bradlyhale said:
Problem is, they might also say:

quinientos veintiuno
cincuenta-y-dos uno
cinco veintiuno

And when they're calling them with 5 other numbers, it can be a bit confusing...

Ok, seriously, it's not that difficult. You're making out like it's brain surgery. ;) The OP will be fine. He will get his package and life will go on. :D

mini said:
Ok, seriously, it's not that difficult. You're making out like it's brain surgery. ;) The OP will be fine. He will get his package and life will go on. :D

I am not trying to make it sound like brain surgery. Rather, I'm trying to make it sound like a big ol' pain in the ass. :D

bradlyhale said:
I am not trying to make it sound like brain surgery. Rather, I'm trying to make it sound like a big ol' pain in the ass. :D

Yeah. It's not the funnest time I've ever had. But still, not so bad. It didn't take me nearly as long as it took you. I've never spent more than 1.5 hours. In fact the first time it took less than an hour. So, YMMV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Culture 2
B Expat Life 5
A Expat Life 0
HenryNisental Expat Life 1
S Expat Life 5
Back