Need help with renting

As Rich and others said, do Airbnb for a few days, and contact those landlords directly for a longer deal paying in advance. Make sure you have great Airbnb reputation first.

Your best chances then are for a temporary 3 month contract in dollars.
Seconding this point -- we got a "one year contract" by agreeing with our landlord to a series of four three-month contracts. We pay all of each three-month contract's rent up-front in USD, so our landlord doesn't have risk on that end, and it's allowed us to have a longer-term place for a stable rate. We found the place through Zonaprop, and I'll link the agent we used below, since I think she was good to work with.

Seconding this point -- we got a "one year contract" by agreeing with our landlord to a series of four three-month contracts. We pay all of each three-month contract's rent up-front in USD, so our landlord doesn't have risk on that end, and it's allowed us to have a longer-term place for a stable rate. We found the place through Zonaprop, and I'll link the agent we used below, since I think she was good to work with.

Thank you everyone for the advice I think to ask if I can pay in advance is my best option or temporary places in USD also thank you for the link to the agent

There’s always the local Craigslist BA. They have a huge rental section with a wide range of neighborhoods and prices.
Good luck.
Never used the site before too look always thought it would be a lot of scams or not popular are there actually real estate agents there or only individuals

How can you write so many posts and literally not use a full stop a single time?
Do you mean a period? I'm not used to using it whenever I'm texting or using social media at least I think most people my age don't use periods on websites but here just for you I'll use it.

Back