Nestor concpiracy theories

Moxon said:
There is a long tradition of disinterment here, I wouldn't like to predict the reason but I am fairly sure Nestor will be dug up at some point, give it 5 or 10 years.

Not just in Argentina. Look at poor Simon Bolivar.;)

All we can do is wait for Lilita to emerge from her enforced meditation to lead us towards the light - interesting that she is off to Mexico, maybe she'll come back with a plane load of disappeared and bankrupt the madres.

Nestor was done in so Hugo could get closer to Cristina. Remember the only foreign head of state to attend the funeral was Hugo if you need any evidence of this. Hugo got divorced a couple of years ago and with Nestor out of the way the road is clear for these two. Their plans are to marry and merge Venezuela and Argentina into one country. That way they will have both the North and South of the continent covered. They plan on creating something called the Greater South American Co-Prosperity Sphere. They will undertake by persuasion or force to combine all the countries of South America in to a single country. This new super-power will be headed jointly by Hugo and Cristina.

Moxon said:
I'm not sure about Nestor, we will have to wait for his reapperance from the tank of liquid nitrogen, but it seems over the years many expats here have taken a liking to a catchy little tune, a golden oldie called el Aluvión Zoológico, and added their own verses to that song's grand lyrical history on these very pages. The assumptions made here about the supporters of this government and their motivations have been at the very least insulting to the poor, and some made the very easy jump from there into racism.

Well, this racist comment isn not new.
However, I have been there passing through and there was poor people and middle class as well. There was a lot of people in suits like my self. But, what difference does it make? None.

gouchobob said:
Nestor was done in so Hugo could get closer to Cristina. Remember the only foreign head of state to attend the funeral was Hugo if you need any evidence of this. Hugo got divorced a couple of years ago and with Nestor out of the way the road is clear for these two. Their plans are to marry and merge Venezuela and Argentina into one country. That way they will have both the North and South of the continent covered. They plan on creating something called the Greater South American Co-Prosperity Sphere. They will undertake by persuasion or force to combine all the countries of South America in to a single country. This new super-power will be headed jointly by Hugo and Cristina.

Looks like Evo has been overcome by jealousy and is trying to nip this in the bud by invading Argentina!

Militares bolivianos violaron territorio argentino

gouchobob said:

I hear that Hugo is putting a contract out on Felipe Gonzalez the former Spanish PM - He was getting very close to Cristina at one point during the wake......

Back