New Bilingual Dictionary (Span-Eng) of Argentine Regionalisms

JoeBlow

Registered
Hello,

It is my pleasure to annouce that I have recently published the bilingual dictionary of Argentine Spainish regionalisms that I worked on for over 15 years. It contains over 2,400 entries, aproximately 66% of which are not in the Oxford Spanish-English Dictionary. If you are studying Spanish in Argentina, or if you are an Argentine studying English, this is the dictionary for you! If I can answer any questions about it, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.

Thank you,
Joseph Persico

www.facebook.com/PersicosLexicalCompanion/

count me in. my yearly interaction is with mexico, colombia, and argentina. funny observation this week. esposar is the verb for handcuffed. conjugated present tense... esposo, esposas, esposa, you get the rest. noun for husband is esposo... wife is esposa. when married your handcuffed. thats funny

additionally coger to grab or take is definitely out in argentina. Ok in colombia

Is it available in book form in the USA, or only in Argentina?

count me in. my yearly interaction is with mexico, colombia, and argentina. funny observation this week. esposar is the verb for handcuffed. conjugated present tense... esposo, esposas, esposa, you get the rest. noun for husband is esposo... wife is esposa. when married your handcuffed. thats funny

Similar to English expresion ..The Wedlock... you are locked in

Back