New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Under the new decree ( a topic often discussed on this forum) - Validity of Permanent residence

"In addition, it cancels permanent residence "to those who have remained outside the national territory for a period of more than two years or half of the agreed term, if it is a temporary residence, except that the absence is due to the exercise of an Argentine public function or Generated by reason of activities, studies or research that may be of interest "for the country."

I think the changes that are now in effect are good news, however it is interesting to show the actual facts:

Only 21% of criminals in prison are foreign, most arrested for drug dealing or acting as mules trafficking drugs across the borders. The number of criminals in federal prisons is small compared to the total number of immigrants in the country
( 4.5% - close to 1.80
0.000 )

So even though I think it will help to some extent, the reality is that the spike in crime has nothing to do with illegal immigrants. My guess is that the current administration is not being successful in lowering crime, so this decree is good propaganda in the meantime.

Is it a coincidence that the decree is arriving at the same time as various decrees in ee.uu?

So even though I think it will help to some extent, the reality is that the spike in crime has nothing to do with illegal immigrants. My guess is that the current administration is not being successful in lowering crime, so this decree is good propaganda in the meantime.

One of his priorities when first taking office was to join the war on drugs, remember? Since he can't deliver on that stupid policy (no one can), he grasps at straws by going after immigrants.

Spot on, Camberiu, and Dump's exploitation of fear (thanks in large part to Bannon, et al) will only encourage the already willful stupidity of so much of US society. Right now, the outlook is nothing but bleak and scary for what is coming.

Trump is indeed exploiting fear, but he is hardly the first American leader to do so. The truth is that these things never happen in a vacuum. It is a continuously evolving process. These policies are implemented on the top of the framework laid by previous administrations, going all the way back to FDR or something. It is a constant escalating process of fear to justify oppression and control, and both sides of the isle are accomplices on this.
As evidence I present you the Secure Fence Act of 2006, signed into law by George W. Bush with favorable votes from Senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
The destruction of America as a free country is not a partisan issue, and it was not started by Trump and will probably not end with him. The entire political class, and their supporters are to blame for this.

Macri the First confirmed my predictions.
1) There are many articles that were done to protect the Director on Immigration from the criminal prosecution I started against him because specifically fix all the illegalities he made. Only judges can dictate a decisión with name and last name.
2) There are many articles that establishes that the judge cannot control Immigration;
3) They offer precaria for victims of trafficking that help to arrest the traffickers but a) only if they were caught b ) it states that immigration decides that when it is an obvious competency of the Federal Criminal Judges c) Only immigration can grand the precaria when it is also an obvios competency of the Federal Criminal Judges to grand permanente instead of precaria.
4) it derogated the article that established the duty of changing the administrative decisión without being asked when there are new facts.
5) The appeals must be done before immigration instead of before the Federal Judge WTF?
6) The notification is dome by law, it means, at the Boleti oficial not to the immigrant.
7) They can arrest you right away without notification neither a deportation order.
8) Your permanent residency can be cancel without any crime. If you get it for marriage and you got divorce, it can be cancel. If you had a rentista and you stop doing it, it can be cancel, and so on.
9) The last article change the immigration law specifically to obstruct me because all the debate was about to apply before the 2 years.

So, as you can see Nikad, it has nothing to do with criminals, it was just the excuse for subjugating the Federal Justice while he creates a special [lack of] justice for immigrants where all the judges are going to be super racist.

Macri the First confirmed my predictions.

Your permanent residency can be cancel without any crime. If you get it for marriage and you got divorce, it can be cancel. If you had a rentista and you stop doing it, it can be cancel, and so on.

Not written anywhere in the decree.

Not written anywhere in the decree.

Wrong:
e) Se hayan desnaturalizado las razones que motivaron la concesión de una residencia permanente, temporaria o transitoria, o cuando la instalación en el país hubiera sido subvencionada total o parcialmente, directa o indirectamente, por el Estado Argentino y no se cumplieran o se violaren las condiciones expresamente establecidas para la subvención;

Que, también como consecuencia de los controles precedentemente mencionados, se ha advertido otra modalidad de fraude a la Ley Migratoria que hace indispensable modificar la Ley N° 346 de Ciudadanía, a fin de precisar que es requisito tener residencia permanente o temporaria de forma continua en los DOS (2) años anteriores, a los efectos del cómputo del arraigo necesario para acceder a la nacionalidad por naturalización.

Does it mean that anyone who has legal residence (permanent, temporary or provisional/transitory) for 2 years can still apply for citizenship directly?

Or does he need to have permanent residence?

I think the changes that are now in effect are good news, however it is interesting to show the actual facts:

Only 21% of criminals in prison are foreign, most arrested for drug dealing or acting as mules trafficking drugs across the borders. The number of criminals in federal prisons is small compared to the total number of immigrants in the country
( 4.5% - close to 1.80
0.000 )

This is naive, with all my respect. When you are convicted, at 50% of the sentence you can solicitude deportation and 10 days after they are deported. It means, instead of being in jail the other 50%, they get freedom at their home country. Guess what? Everybody ask for this.

The convicted regarding drugs are 99% mules. At the Ezeiza Federal Prison they have the "Dotto Models" jail for women who were mules. They call it like that because all of them are super beautiful.

So, this DNU has nothing to do with criminality.

Back