New in town and seeking friends/fun

Kim_M

Registered
Hi - I'm in BA for the month of December to study Spanish, and hoping to meet some friends while I am here. Can anybody recommend good bars/cafes to meet people? Or, if other newbies want to meet up, count me in!

About me: I'm a woman from New York, traveling solo. I'm up for casual drinks, dining, and conversation, but not the all-night club scene (too damn old).

I'm staying in Palermo Hollywood, but my language school is in Centro, so I'm flexible in terms of neighborhoods.

Thanks!
Kim

friends and I are going to Museum tonight to check out the new Southern restaurant. If you want to come, send a pm.

by the by, you're never to old to party.

Kim_M said:
Fair enough. Too damn old is 44

Find any "must go to" spots? I've been here a little over a month and have stayed mainly in the Palermo, Recoleta and San Telmo areas for going out.

Kim_M said:
Hi - I'm in BA for the month of December to study Spanish, and hoping to meet some friends while I am here. Can anybody recommend good bars/cafes to meet people? Or, if other newbies want to meet up, count me in!

About me: I'm a woman from New York, traveling solo. I'm up for casual drinks, dining, and conversation, but not the all-night club scene (too damn old).

I'm staying in Palermo Hollywood, but my language school is in Centro, so I'm flexible in terms of neighborhoods.

Thanks!
Kim

Kim, Just realizing the date on your post. Safe return to NYC. Missing this time of year there. Feliz Navidad! Chris

Back