NEW ORLEANS night at The Office July 19

NOLAchef said:
HI!!!

So pumped to see how excited some of you are!! Turduckin in the future, possibly! Word on the street is there may be a "Thanksgiving cook'off"....

Regarding the menu- there is no prix fixe. Each item is available individually however we may have some kind of "combo." Por ejemplo... po boy + cup of red beans & rice for "x" amount of pesos. ALTHOUGH this isn't confirmed, so don't get your panties in a twist if it's not available day of. :) Not sure on the pricing, but I can guarantee that it will be reasonable! I believe the cocktails will be around 15-20 pesos each.

We're having a hard time getting pecans. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

I was also toying with the idea of selling muffalettas to-go on the night of the 19th, is this something any of you would be interested in??? Let me know and feel free to email me at [email protected] or become a fan of NOLAchef on facebook!

GRACIAS GENTE!
Yes ! Muffalettas for take out ! It's a long way from BsAs to the Napolean House !

ain't that the truth.... alright, i'll look into the muffaletta situation! they may be available for private orders only that way we don't get ahead of ourselves.

Everything sounds delicious! You might be able to find nueces pecan in Belgrano, en Barrio Chino (there is a good place called "Casa China" en Montañeses) or in dietética La Esquina de Las Flores (www.[B]esquinadelasflores[/B].com.ar).

I'd almost think about coming all the way from Mendoza to eat some of that great food and wear my LSU gear around people who would know what it is!! Probably a Tigah fan or two there!!

Great idea.

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME LAST NIGHT!!!!! I know it was crowded and a bit chaotic during the rush, but I saw a lot of smiling faces which makes me want to do it again!!! Thanks so much for the support!

Back