New to BA, looking to hang out

Crobar and "Opera Town" are two different places.
Crobar is in the Bosques de Palermo -- down near Libertador.
Opera Town is in Centro - Alsina y 9 de Julio.

"syngirl" said:
Crobar and "Opera Town" are two different places.
Crobar is in the Bosques de Palermo -- down near Libertador.
Opera Town is in Centro - Alsina y 9 de Julio.
so opera town is now where opera bay is located??

lol -- seems that rather than clarifying I'm confusing people...
Up until about one month ago Opera Bay was in Puerto Madero in the building that looks like the Sydney Opera House. It is no longer there.
It is on 9 de Julio y Alsina, and it is now going by the name Opera Town (because it's in town, not on a "bay").

Where ever it is located now it should not keep us from going there. So, who's interested and who has got the time on Saturday?

"jedi1307" said:
Where ever it is located now it should not keep us from going there. So, who's interested and who has got the time on Saturday?
yah I'm in.

Hey Guys- I'm 31, also moved from NYC, and got here in Dec. I've recently started a group called "Expat Connection" and we're having a joint wine tasting event with 2 of the other expat groups on Tues. 6/17 in San Telmo. Its definitely the type of event where you can meet a ton of people just like us ... expats from 20-35 who want to meet others. http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/act/372671289.html Check it out. We do a ton of events all over, usually once a week. Check it out and if interested sign up for the newletters www.expat-connection.com Hope to see some of you there- Martin

heyi'm actually just in town for 2 weeks from LA... came to meet my mom, grandma and sister who live in NY. but i'm bored of them and need to get out. would i be welcome at any of your gatherings?? thanks,jon

Back