New to BsAs

hey, definitely outside. I'm in too. framed glasses, wavy hair, can someone bring a huge american flag? LOL. I'll have a white shirt on and silver aviator glasses. see you guys at 5. Try to get a big table!
- mark

hi all... keen to meet up tonight.. kate just tried ur cell.. didnt go through.. my number is 4832 8746. I am on Malabia, close to Plaza Serrano, so its a great place to meet. Let me know if there is anything happening..

Cheers

Chris​

hey all.... i was lazy today and skipped the 5oclock meeting...but i still would really like to meet everyone!
chris- yeah i noticed my phone wasnt getting service so i just turned it off and back on and now its fine...way to go Claro...
anyway if anything else is going on or if anyone wants to get coffee or drinks this week let me know!

I second what Kate said - couldn't make it to La Biela but still want to meet everyone. I have to get some work done tonight so I can't do plaza serrano, but another time this week should work for me.

Ok let's all stay in touch. Will be around plaza serr if anyone is keen tonight.

C

Back