New To The City, Looking For Girlfriends

me three (or four or five..??), I've been living in Buenos Aires for a year, slowly recovering from a failed relationship and coming out from my own world. Some girilfriends will be real nice!!!

Let's meet up soon!! How do you girls think about this Sunday?

Hi Ladies,

Anyone interested in meeting up for a light exercise group? Nothing crazy, I just like to jog/walk around the Bosques de Palermo. I just moved down here with my fiance and am looking to make some new friends. We could meet outside the Japanese Gardens in the early evening (before it gets dark) sometime this week. Just let me know!

Hey! A really late reply to this thread but it cought my attencion. I´ve been out of town for a while, got back Saturday. I live in Belgrano with my boyfriend (no dogs) and are interested in meeting new people aswell. I´m up for any up coming events to meet you girls :)!

Ladies, anyone keen to meet up this Friday early evening for a cheeky vino or two? Suggestions on where welcome

I'd definitely like to meet up too, just arrived a month ago from London. I'm away this weekend but maybe one evening in the following weeks?

Back