New Transportation Network

I wish there was some easier way to get to EZE.

It surprises me how hard it is to get to any airport from the northern area of Buenos Aires.
If leaving from Aeroparque, we take the train in San Isidro (linea mitre) and get off at Belgrano, then haul a cab. Otherwise we would go to Retiro, take a bus touring all of Buenos Aires and after 40' stopping at Aeroparque. Or alternatively we could take a bus, go down on Maipù to Saavedra and take the Airport bus for 200 pesos.

If leaving from Ezeiza, a remis costs about 350-400 pesos and it is a no brainer. Alternatively one could go to Retiro and take on of Tienda Leon's minivans and spend half the money. But if we are two people, then a remis costs about as much and leaves from our door.

Yes I know and it almost never really ran when it did work! A train that went from nowhere to nowhere and as if the residents of Puerto Madero would take public transport!
And it even had a/c!

Yes I know and it almost never really ran when it did work! A train that went from nowhere to nowhere and as if the residents of Puerto Madero would take public transport!
And it even had a/c!

It remembered me on cities in Europe, that are so rich and have already so perfect public transportation, that they start to invent leisure lines. Only that bs as is not all that perfect regarding transportation...

Does any one know whether #86 bus still goes from Congreso area to EZE ? I used to take it, but noted that not all
#86 buses that say "Aeropuerto" go to an aiport.

Forget about 86. Some of them might eventually go there, but few and far between. 86 has many alternative routs and destinations. Too confusing, especially if you want to get there on time.

A much safer bet is #8, which goes to Ezeiza always and also passes Congreso area via Rivadavia. It's likely to get there in about 2,5 hours, add some more if during rush hours.

Back