Next BA Hash House Harriers Run - Aug 1st in Nunez

Liam3494

Registered
OK - It's Hash Time again. After sadly having to postpone the last one, we're off to Nunez this Sunday, nice and easy to get to, very close to the railway line from Retiro to Tigre, heading from town Nunez station and a short walk, coming from Tigre way, then Rivadavia Station and a short walk.

Looking forward to seeing Old and New faces alike :)
You're Invited!
GISPERT'S 107th Birthday Party

Come join us on the day all good hashers celebrate the birth
anal-versary of the founder of Hashing, Albert Stephen (A.S.) Gispert, who would be 107 years old (nearly as old as Oily Dick) if he were still alive and hashing

What: BAHHH #518
Hares: OTC, Open Cola & Sleazy Rider

When: 11:00 am Sunday August 1st,,, running time 11:30 sharrrp!!!

Where: Nunez.... Corner of Avenida del Libertador 8000 and Rivadavia street (just opposite well known and expensive American cafe), also opposite,, Yes! Escuela de Mecanica de la Armada Nacional Argentina!!! (Sleazy is not a leftish,,,)

What to Bring: Your sorry @ss, 15 Argy $, knife-fork-plate, Hash Apparel, and: YOUR OWN MUG
+ Anything else your little heart desires or that you think will make you
more appealing to the opposite sex.

And afterwards, its beer, and food, and all for only 15 AR$... What more could you ask for?

Cold day, but the run was good, around the posh streets of Nunez and some hick football teams ground ;).... A few new faces as well as old ones and at least the sun shone. The On Afters were in an apartment buildings quincho with BBQ Pizza and a few beers :).... Then we ended back at the Gibraltar, as its on the way home :). No surprise there..... Next one on August 15th.. First day of Premiership....

Hey, there was hashing at my school and I'm moving down to BA August 13th. I would love to hash on the 15th if I can get my bearings straight.

Phil - Keep an eye out for teh post - As soon as I get the details, I publicise it here - You will be welcome, alomg with anyone else :)

Back