Nice, Evidence Of The Brives Received By Nisman Were Found

Ajo, i don't know anybody of the Campora.

However, it is clear that nothing was what it looks like in the begining.

His mother is under criminal investigation for washing the dirty money of him.

The Audi belongs to someone whom he had to investigate. The same person who gave him a huge amount of money.

Where is the people who easily asserted "Kristina asesina"?

If legal arguments consisted of unsupported assertions, you'd be at the top of your profession.

Excellent job of character assassination to bury the issue: culpability of Iran in AMIA bombing.

The current government has done more to resolve the AMIA bombing than the government before it. Nisman's claim -- that Iran only wanted to get the Red Notices taken down and that the Argentine government was wheeling and dealing to make it happen -- has no merit. This is backed up by numerous letters between the Argentine government and INTERPOL that show the government never tried to take down the Red Alerts and confirmed on numerous occasions that the Executive branch was in no position of taking them down in the first place. I'll be glad to cite these letters individually upon request. Unfortunately, most media reports I've seen on Nisman (including a Spanish TV report and the report from the YouTube channel "Vice") conveniently ignore these letters that prove Nisman's accusations to be false.

The current government has done more to resolve the AMIA bombing than the government before it. Nisman's claim -- that Iran only wanted to get the Red Notices taken down and that the Argentine government was wheeling and dealing to make it happen -- has no merit. This is backed up by numerous letters between the Argentine government and INTERPOL that show the government never tried to take down the Red Alerts and confirmed on numerous occasions that the Executive branch was in no position of taking them down in the first place. I'll be glad to cite these letters individually upon request. Unfortunately, most media reports I've seen on Nisman (including a Spanish TV report and the report from the YouTube channel "Vice") conveniently ignores these letters that prove Nisman's accusations to be false.

Even if so, that doesn't resolve the issue of murder.

Never questioned the warrants being rescinded. Something "rotten in Denmark" with the MOU. Whatever...
http://veja.abril.com.br/noticia/mundo/chavistas-confirmam-conspiracao-denunciada-por-nisman

Even if so, that doesn't resolve the issue of murder.

I never said it did. The comment I was responding to tacitly implied that CFK's government was trying to cover up Iran's alleged involvement in the AMIA bombings. All evidence points to no.

I never said it did. The comment I was responding to tacitly implied that CFK's government was trying to cover up Iran's alleged involvement in the AMIA bombings. All evidence points to no.

Even if they weren't covering up, the issue is not the accuracy of Nisman's report but the government's perception of it.

Back