Nice, Evidence Of The Brives Received By Nisman Were Found

yeah, no futbol matches are fixed, FIFA is not corrupt and every world cup match is spotless. Right?
I believed, by reading a book from a Canadian that prooved that EVERY match of EVERY LEAGUE is riggled, that that time was for Argentina. Clearly, I was wrong, I said it so. But I still believe that matches are fixed every weekend around the globe. Nothing and nobodys gonna make me think otherwise.

Well, it's just one of your "believable" claims. Didn't you argue that Argentina has more supermarkets than countries like France or Germany, too? The point is, you may not be the best judge for the question what is believable and what is not if you consider every information you read somewhere as a undeniable fact.

yeah, no futbol matches are fixed, FIFA is not corrupt and every world cup match is spotless. Right?
I believed, by reading a book from a Canadian that prooved that EVERY match of EVERY LEAGUE is riggled, that that time was for Argentina. Clearly, I was wrong, I said it so. But I still believe that matches are fixed every weekend around the globe. Nothing and nobodys gonna make me think otherwise.

It's not that they're fixed, it's that they're boring. Safer than Ambien, though, so long as you're home watching TV instead of at the stadium.

Excellent, official press is defensive, that it is. Theres this idea that the government has more power that this two giants, that Grupo Clarin is just a newspaper. Very common to find this opinion in this forum.

But we know this isn't true, Grupo Clarin is the most powerful entity ever, even more so than a sovereign state like Argentina, and has the ability to completely turn a large portion of the nation against the government... oh wait, let's be reasonable, that would be stealing Cristina's thunder, gotta give credit where credit is due.

PEzubpl.jpg

Back