Nisman Dead!

What can she gain ? I do not know, someone was going to point out her covering up of the AMIA bombing, and that someone is dead, does she gain anything ?

She ask to make a public hearing on national tv...it makes no sense.

The judge of the case confirmed that she wasn't on the phone tapping.

Nisman sent his custody home. The only explanation is that he was going to meet somebody he knew. He also ask for a gun. He need the gun for self protection (a 22?????) or for suicide.

whoever was on those tapes. is a prime suspect. And Timmerman had allot to lose.

Precious little info to this point about Nisman's personal life. Divorced and two kids. What else ? With all the political intrigue being discussed ad nauseum personal issues could play a huge part as well. They usually do, to one degree or another.

I love when you show off your iq. Ask other members of this forum, those who are not PURE argentinians, they can tell you about it.

Here it is you who doesn't have a clear job and seems a ciber PRO.
"Pure Argentinians" wow that sounds like Pure KKK

I went to the demo in Plaza de Mayo yesterday. Shocked to see it was portrayed as violent on TV. A lot of people on their own like myself.

I have to say, first thought is that Cristina or someone in the government who could have been affected by Nisman's testimony and presentation of evidence seems like an obvious answer to who could have been behind this. But with a number of the articles posted, particularly from BubbleEar, a number of good points are raised.

About the GSR from a .22 caliber pistol: A quick search shows a number of GSR-related articles talking about .22 calibers leaving a residue. They do say that one or more of the three critical elements might be missing or in lower proportion, but only that one link previously in this thread showed that it produced nothing, when I reviewed a few of the Google search results ("GSR from firing 22 caliber"). I may have missed something, it was a quick look. There were discussions of some .22 weapons actually providing more GSR than other guns, depending on the quality of the weapon itself. I don't think the GSR only comes from the center primer, it also seems like it exists with the rim fire as well, unless these were .22 longs and a long doesn't use rim fire?

When thinking about the testing done, we don't even know what kind of testing was done (at least, the article I read didn't meantion the test used). Some tests go as far as using an electron microscope. I don't know what availability of advanced testing might be available here. I'm supposing that it could be that he fired the shot and the tests weren't advanced enough to detect a small amount of GSR from a relatively well-made .22 caliber pistol.

As to some points, the first one is that Nisman couldn't have been working absolutely alone, even if he was given the majority of his "case" from Stiusso and/or associates. Killing Nisman in this case does not kill the evidence. If it was murder, I suppose it could also be said that his murder might be enough of an communication to others not to talk, maybe no one else associated with the case would talk for fear of the same treatment. Then again, I find it hard to believe that someone who was killing Nisman to stop something big from coming out would have depended on that. It may not stop someone else from coming out with the evidence and could lead to bigger problems.

As far as all the evidence being left behind and therefore proving that there is nothing for the government to worry about - well, the government would now have their hands on the information and may be able to lose or change anything that was incriminating - but it just seems like too far a stretch, also when taken with the fact that Nisman couldn't have been literally working alone.

As far as Cristina being real worried about what Nisman was accusing her of - I don't buy that too much either, even if she was guilty of what Nisman was accusing her of. She's done some pretty damaging things to the country and hasn't really taken too much of a hit for it. In addition, she signed this fairly recent deal with China that purportedly has a lot of negative impact for industry and some people are saying part of it's illegal anyway (particularly the part about possibly displacing Argentine workers). She doesn't seem to be suffering too much from this. Is making a deal with Iran to acquit them really worth all of this?

If it was indeed a murder, I seem to think the SIDE folk, or ex-SIDE still associated in some way, are more likely to be the culprits, given their known modus operandi in the past.

Think about who really would gain from this. People are already pissed at Cristina. Even poor people. I can remember a time when most of the poor people I know thought of her as a literal savior (and some of these received the little meal packages and a little bit of money from people working for Cristina, to vote for her). But almost to a person, those who previously liked her think she's ruining the country - and that takes a lot. But she still enjoys a relatively big approval rating after fighting against "Goliath", AKA "the vultures", etc, and I am at least half-expecting that her party wins in October anyway.

To me, the potentially violent opposition to Cristina stands to win from this. They're the only ones, really, that it seems would gain much from this. Discord and a drop in Cristina's ratings from something that people will readily believe at a moment's notice may affect her party's chances somewhat in October. Problem I see with that is that it's still a long time until October, but if Nisman had presented a bunch of garbage that ended up making no sense, it wouldn't do to take him out after he testified.

I doubt the suicide theory a bit more than I doubt the murder theory. It could be that he realized he was being set up and killed himself - but what was the setup for in the first place if not to damage Cristina (I'm assuming it wasn't Cristina in this case)? Just to damage Nisman himself? Why would Stiusso give Nisman bad information unless he was hoping Nisman would make an ass of himself and have some manner of making things look like they look today? Could Stiusso have been certain that Nisman would have committed suicide the day before he was to testify even if the guy realized he'd been set up?

Out of all of this, I just really doubt that Nisman killed himself, but it's possible, still, even with the GSR results.

"Pure Argentinians" wow that sounds like Pure KKK

I thought you were smarter.

Ariel88 confessed that he agree with Videla (a nazi, a genocidal) who enacted law 21.795 that discriminated between pure argentines and naturalized. I was being sarcastic.

Reactions: ben
What can she gain ? I do not know, someone was going to point out her covering up of the AMIA bombing, and that someone is dead, does she gain anything ?

And if he had evidence of that, she and her party did everything possible to get it out into the open. As I said earlier in this thread, FPV deputies in Congress tried to get the Nisman hearing to be public. Instead, the opposition -- Patricia Bullrich, in particular -- outright REFUSED to have the hearing public. It's odd, isn't it?

And again, I ask, how does killing Nisman get rid of the evidence? SOMEONE helped him prepare the 300 page report that magically came into creation while he was on vacation. Reports say he had 50+ people working with him. He himself thought he was a dead man. Would he really be so daft to keep it 100% to himself?

So my main questions: Why did the Ks want this meeting to be public? Why are they declassifying the tapped phone recordings? Why are they releasing the identities of the SI officers involved? Are they being so transparent here because they know the evidence is baloney? And if that's the case, did the government know that Nisman was fed a bunch of lies from the get-go (presumably by Stiusso, the SI head who was ousted in December)? Did Nisman find out, and end his life because of embarrassment? Or did someone else realize that the government had figured it out, and decide to murder Nisman the night before his hearing knowing that the media in Argentina would blame Cristina for his death and call it a coverup?

Patricia Bullrich is a dark person.

I worked on a case where my life was in risk and we made my investigation public on a tv show. The judge was upset because they knew first, but the danger disappeared.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5AoVG-CW0

The whole thing doesn't make sense. A secret hearing when his life is in risk? Bulls...t, he wasn't green.

Gun Shot Residue (GSR) is a (obviously) a by-product of shooting a gun. The shooter, unless wearing gloves, will have GSR on at least their shooting hand - the hand holding the gun. A parafin test - putting melted parafin on the hand of the suspected shooter, will remove the GSR and be able to identify GSR if present. The closer the muzzle of the gun is to the person being shot, the more GSR will be present at the wound sight. Apparent suicides can be perpetrated by others; usually though there is some small part of the crime scene that causes doubt about a suicide that leads to a more detailed investigation.

Without going into any details, I've been shot in the left index finger, at a range of about 2" - not only was their GSR on my finger, the muzzle of the gun was close enough to the finger that I received 1st and 2nd Degree burns from the flash of the gun. I was shot with a 6.35mm pistol, aka .25 Caliber, a somewhat anemic pistol round but like a .22 it can and has killed people.

Back