Nisman - not one single piece of evidence of murder in 8 years

What I find amazing about the Nisman business is the blind eye turned to his amazingly corrupt lifestyle.
Someone's personal corruption, committing of crimes, and/or other moral failure doesn't change that they can be the target of extrajudicial murder.

For example, Epstein was literally a pedophile, JFK was at the very least a womanizer if not a sexual predator or rapist, and we now know from declassified files that the FBI was trying to blackmail MLK Jr. for cheating on his wife.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think people like Nisman or Epstein were some sort of virtuous men whose lives require replicating or admiring, rather that like Icarus, they got too close to the sun in one way or another.

Also this sort of thing is as old as time itself everywhere, but especially in Argentina. Do we forget that the streets many of us walk today also had Falcon Verdes patrolling them, grabbing people never be seen alive again, whose deaths were later claimed to be "suicides"?

And there's a difference between saying Cristina personally murdered Nisman or ordered his assassination and her closest sycophants hearing her say (whether accurate or not) Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest? Do any of us doubt such people exist? We saw them storm Washington and Brasilia for Trump and Bolsonaro respectively and I'd argue neither have as devoted fans as Cristina does, and in neither case did Trump or Bolsonaro explicitly say "Hey, guys, go storm Congress", people read between the lines, correctly or not.

Back