No Alcohol On Sunday...

Just bought a few bottles of beer right in time from the supermarket - there were like 10+ people in the line and everyone had several beers. I begin to think this law makes actually sense (to foster economy :D)

Not sure where but I believe, in some countries, such day is called "The dry day"

Again I forgot about this situation and at 8:40 I ended up buying a beer from a Chino, there was a bit of a line as many people were buying wine probably for tomorrow lunch. Now I remember that election day is the least expensive day to eat out in Buenos Aires since apparently it's accepted to take your own wine to a restaurant and they provide the glasses at no cost. Much like I do all other days with pepper.

Enough talk about alcohol not being sold on election days.

How many new permanent residents on this forum voted in the city's primary election today?

How many of you aren't registered to vote in the city's general election on July 5?

UK used to have some pretty retarded alcohol laws, they'd close off sections of the supermarket etc.

Enough talk about alcohol not being sold on election days.

How many new permanent residents on this forum voted in the city's primary election today?

How many of you aren't registered to vote in the city's general election on July 5?

I don't think anyone cares about the election as much as not being able to buy alcohol. It's called having priorities.

UK used to have some pretty retarded alcohol laws, they'd close off sections of the supermarket etc.

When I was young, the state of New Mexico did not allow alcohol sales outside of a restaurant on Sundays. They would close off sections of supermarkets, etc.

Ironically, in that era they also had drive-through liquor stores and the highest number of alcohol-related fatalities in the US. Good times.

Back