No-frills Strategy for Obtaining Residence

Goshinki said:
Thanks, I will look at it now. My blogging doesn't make nearly that much. Try $100 a year.

What does OP stand for?

OP stands for Original Poster.

I also think D&G should become a familiar monogram, if it isn't already.

To those with money it stands for Dolce & Gabbana.

To those without money it stands for doom and gloom...no matter where you live, including Argentina.

Gos...

Step 1. Chill out and stop doing research and listening to the likes of Alex Jones. These folks are putting you on a defcon 5 alert with fear doom and gloom because they make money doing it.

Step 2. Exersize critical thinking. Think outside of the box of doom and gloom they are presenting to you. Do you really think China is going to let the West set up a new world order? Have you seen the consentration camps in person? How do you or the people you listen to know what those buildings were really set up for?

Step 3. Realize that yes there are some issues facing the West at the moment and yes there may even be some calapsing and the likes. But guess what? Life will go on and people will find a way to survive. If there is one thing I have learned in Argentina it is that people will find away to survive.

Step 4. If you want to go to Argentina just go and do not worry about it. Check it out for a few months and meet with some of the kind folks on these forums and I am sure they will help with some of the ins and outs of living here, at least from an information stand point.

I do believe that some of things you are refering to will occur but not on level predicted by the doom sayers. If you think critically and look around you will see other senarios in action. Which in some ways scare me even more.. There is a country in Asia that is poised to take over the world should they ever desire too and they have already done so economically.

I hope the OP indeed goes to the Argentine consulate and asks them about getting a visa based on performing community service.

I also hope he doesn't even come for a "visit" if it means spending all the money he has and will have nothing to return to when he realizes Argentina isn't the soultion he is seeking.

Fear of what's happening elsewhere is not a vaild reason to move here.

Here's the reality of being an unskilled and non Spanish speaking yanki without any money in Argentina:

The welcome mat is not out.

steveinbsas said:
I hope the OP indeed goes to the Argentine consulate and asks them about getting a visa based on performing community service.

I also hope he doesn't even come for a "visit" if it means spending all the money he has and will have nothing to return to when he realizes Argentina isn't the soultion he is seeking.

This has nothing to do with China or a New World Order.

It's just the reality of being an unskilled and non Spanish speaking yanki without any money in Argentina.

The welcome mat is not out.

I completely agree..

Lee said:
Good lord are you kidding?!? I can't get by on $6000 USD a month much less than the messily $1000 per month you suggest.

Ah living like a King in South America are we? Well maybe not a King but you know what I mean...

Lee said:
Hardly! I only spend what is needed for the "basic" necessities of life.

At least the way that I feel that life should be lived.

As I have stated before...my standards are admittedly higher than most.

Your standards aren't necessarily higher than most, but your tastes and expenses obviously are.:p

Lee said:
Well since you don't know my standards that is assumption on your part.

How much you spend is not the measure of your standards...it's how you spend it.

Back