No imported foods anymore????

Cheng said:
For anyone who cares, I called Dame Mani and they said that they will still be available in Argentina. There is no problem with supply. The peanut butter, including the peanuts, is completely made in Argentina.

I would like to simply state that Cheng is a rockstar!

Peanut Butter Update: We just managed to order a case of Dame Mani crunchy, (12 jars,) for $150, free delivery, to our front door! We did it all by email. We'll eat it all too.

ptolemy said:
Peanut Butter Update: We just managed to order a case of Dame Mani crunchy, (12 jars,) for $150, free delivery, to our front door! We did it all by email. We'll eat it all too.

WTF?!?!? :eek:

More details and/or instructions please. I could sell that to study abroad kids at a Cristina-esque markup and cover my botox treatments with money to spare!

How the hell do you eat 12 jars of peanutbutter. That would last me an entire decade

Info: I emailed [email protected] (it's on the jar,) and requested to purchase a case. It took about a week and a half to receive their product. (They are slow with their emails.) A guy called up one day and said he was in the area and delivered. And how will I eat it? A case will last this family about six months and they eat more than me.

here's the stuff.................................................

Attachments

• peanutb.jpg
    peanutb.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 19
NOBODY has asked the one really *important* question here - what about VEGEMITE ??? :) Honestly people... :) lol

Dami Mani rocks but I love my Jack Daniels more.. Is whisky included in the new ban? Guess I better take a day and buy all the bottles of JD in Corrientes before the end of the week.

Back