No One Wants To Receive Money Transfers

Thanks, I´ve heard Xoom is very good, but I have no US connections. Also,
I wonder if the recipient wouldn´t get taxed on Xoom payments ? Perhaps it´s a good method
for US people.
If you are in the UK or any Eurozone country Azimo works very well.

Yes, they basically don't want to pay taxes. I for one don;t like to work with people in this manner, as they will not give you an invoice, etc, if things go wrong you can't claim anything. However if you trust them - or if it;s too late to change - you could also do Western Union, or get them paid through someone you trust and pay them abroad of with Paypal.

No, I went to a Western Union business office in Liniers and got cash in pesos. I wired myself the funds, but I think it makes no difference at all.

Yes, they basically don't want to pay taxes. I for one don;t like to work with people in this manner, as they will not give you an invoice, etc, if things go wrong you can't claim anything. However if you trust them - or if it;s too late to change - you could also do Western Union, or get them paid through someone you trust and pay them abroad of with Paypal.
It surprised me how many people in business won´t accept payment by money transfer of any type. As for Paypal, my property manager has his Paypal linked to an Argentine bank and says he cannot receive money. I truly appreciate everyone´s kind suggestions, though, and will go over ideas with my property manager. I am sure some method will work for us. Thanks all !

It surprised me how many people in business won´t accept payment by money transfer of any type. As for Paypal, my property manager has his Paypal linked to an Argentine bank and says he cannot receive money. I truly appreciate everyone´s kind suggestions, though, and will go over ideas with my property manager. I am sure some method will work for us. Thanks all !
Any Argentine Paypal account can now be linked to an Argentine bank account and you can withdraw money no problem, I did it just last week to my Santander Rio account.

Any Argentine Paypal account can now be linked to an Argentine bank account and you can withdraw money no problem, I did it just last week to my Santander Rio account.

Was this PayPal account created with your address in Argentina? I still cannot see any option other than United States in the country field when I try to link a bank account to my Argentine PayPal account. And I cannot add Argentine Peso as the currency either.

I know that a third-party company called Nubi (tunubi.com) was recently launched to 'exploit' this restrictions of PayPal users in Argentina.

Was this PayPal account created with your address in Argentina? I still cannot see any option other than United States in the country field when I try to link a bank account to my Argentine PayPal account. And I cannot add Argentine Peso as the currency either.

I know that a third-party company called Nubi (tunubi.com) was recently launched to 'exploit' this restrictions of PayPal users in Argentina.
Paypal and Nubi are partnering to allow withdrawals to local bank accounts. You still pay the same fees, nothing on top of it. The exchange rate is better than that of Xoom.

Back