No Sh*t!

Now if they could start fixing the busted side walks in palermo. I mean jeeze! how are they allowed to dig up the sidewalk and then leave it like that? and not just one or two places BUT EVERYWHERE. Dog poop i can avoid, but when it rains and that dog poop gets under loose sidewalk tiles, you step on it and bam, your soaked with wet dog poop.

Now if they could start fixing the busted side walks in palermo. I mean jeeze! how are they allowed to dig up the sidewalk and then leave it like that? and not just one or two places BUT EVERYWHERE. Dog poop i can avoid, but when it rains and that dog poop gets under loose sidewalk tiles, you step on it and bam, your soaked with wet dog poop.

Palermo? you should check out the busted pavements everywhere else first. Palermo pavements are in much better condition than the rest of the city.

I saw a guy trying to pick up his dog's poop on a busy sidewalk yesterday. He grabbed it with his hand (covered by a bag) and then, rather than inverting the bag, he just tried to walk across the busy sidewalk, arm stretched in front of him, to throw the poop away. He almost smeared it on a few people, but did make it to the can. Baby steps.

Baby steps, indeed. We saw a guy recently who picked up his dog's poop from the sidewalk with a plastic bag, then tossed the bag into the street by the curb. And, he was standing two steps from a waste bin.

Baby steps, indeed. We saw a guy recently who picked up his dog's poop from the sidewalk with a plastic bag, then tossed the bag into the street by the curb. And, he was standing two steps from a waste bin.
He was probably visiting from eastern Mendoza. People there throw the garbage into the street/by the curb all the time. Nice scenery.

He was probably visiting from eastern Mendoza. People there throw the garbage into the street/by the curb all the time. Nice scenery.
Along with the culture of corruption, could this propensity for littering have originated from southern Italy?

http://blog.italian-...-litter-scourge

litter-welcome.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sam3g Expat Life 7
Back