Normal Laundromats?

rcmedia

Registered
Hi,

I am currently located in Recoleta and just wondering if there are normal laundromat's somewhere close by where I can wash my own clothes vs. dropping them off for someone else to do the work?
Yesterday it cost me roughly $12 USD for a load of laundry that would have cost me maybe $5 at a regular laundromat!

Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't know where you live but there is a laundromat on Libertad a few feet from Juncal where you can wash it yourself. When my washing machine was broken I took clothes to wash and took them home to dry.

We use a combination of lavarap and hand washing.

The lavorap is something like $25 pesos a bag. They use irritating perfume though I hate the smell of.

As for hand washing... well I have to say I felt very 3rd world doing the asian squat for the first time.... but I'm converted now, seems more convienient than the 2x5min walks. Feels kind of rewarding. If you want something done properly, do it yourself.

I'd love a recommendation for a DIY laundry in Palermo Soho. I just got back three weeks worth of clothes from the laundry - and they're all a size smaller!
What a horrible reason to go to the gym more often.

Back