Not Happy Here, Easy buy a Nationality 12 Country Options

I have posted the Infobae article hoping it may Interest some readers. It wasn't the intent to sell those locations or compare them with other options around the World. Some figured it's old hat, others claim better options exist , some believe Argentina is better..! Some take it as a personal issue.

Have not been to Vancouver or Valletta, would like to visit St. Lucia. Most interested in the Caribbean Islands like San Cristobal, Antigua and Barbuda.

Some want to emigrate to the USA or Canada, we left it behind..

All inquiries need be addressed to the Infoae editor-

Or option B , you can buy an island (some for under a mil), then create your own country, hire some corsairs and start raiding the near by islands, or is that too 17th century?

That reminds me, you could also join the cult of that fugitive guru from India that "bought" an island off the coast of Ecuador and created his own country. Apparently they are issuing passports, but I'm not sure what the minimum "donation" would be for that privilege. The food is probably better than the typical Argentine cuisine.

Some want to emigrate to the USA or Canada, we left it behind..

Well, some of us opted to go back... not a moment too soon.

Comparing our COVID experience up here and what would have likely been our situation in Argentina, I can only say that we dodged a bullet.

Getting permanent residence for my better half just got a hell of a lot more complicated, we literally squeaked through just in time.

Well, some of us opted to go back... not a moment too soon.

Comparing our COVID experience up here and what would have likely been our situation in Argentina, I can only say that we dodged a bullet.

Getting permanent residence for my better half just got a hell of a lot more complicated, we literally squeaked through just in time.

Ben can imagine... the Travel and Tourism industries here are dead and may take much longer to recover?

Reactions: ben
Company is based in Uxbridge, London. Their website has info on additional countries and what they offer.
It appears their data was last updated in June, 2020.

Last edited:
Company is based in Uxbridge, London. Their website has info on additional countries and what they offer.
It appears their data was last updated in June, 2020.

Excellent data. Seems Caribbean Islands and Vanuatu seems to be on top of the list..!

Ben can imagine... the Travel and Tourism industries here are dead and may take much longer to recover?

I've been told by places in Mendoza they have opened for business.

I've been told by places in Mendoza they have opened for business.
Business like What ? no flights,no ticket sales no hotels rooms, no incoming tours , no wine tours , etc....

Back