"notarized Photocopies"

surfing

Registered
Does anyone know a place in Capital where I can get "notarized photocopies"? That is to say photocopies that are notarized as true copies? Another post seems to indicate that an escribano can do this. I just want to be sure.

On Viamonte and Paraná, next to the Consejo de Ciencias Económicas, closer to the corner of Paraná, there is a copy shop - has two entrances side by side- . Inside there's an escribano desk that performs this task on the VERY cheap side.

Suggest you find a local to have the copies certified so they won't rip you a new one with the price.

Ooh nice info, Iznogud.

I usually use the Colegio de Traductores located at Corrientes 1834 y Callao.

They will give you a list of their certified translators (one of which is located right next to the office), they all though have slightly differing rates.
After, you have to take the translated document back to the Colegio de Traductores to be certified.

Thanks!

On Viamonte and Paraná, next to the Consejo de Ciencias Económicas, closer to the corner of Paraná, there is a copy shop - has two entrances side by side- . Inside there's an escribano desk that performs this task on the VERY cheap side.

Suggest you find a local to have the copies certified so they won't rip you a new one with the price.

Back