Nutella !! Nutella !! Nutella !!

Hazel Nuts? Isn't these nuts eaten by the free roaming Iberico swine? When I was in Spain, Valencia many many years ago. The cured ham pieces hanging in shops at the market had the insignia J5.? When asked, the attendant lady said, the best Jamon are the one coming from Jamon Iberico raised on hazelnuts and classified as the J5.

american-hazelnut.jpg
79468.jpg

Check the label. Made in Brazil does not taste as rich as "Made in Italy".

This one is made in Italy, although it's made in several countries:
Australia
Canada
Brazil
Argentina
Italy
France
Germany
Poland
Russia

Brazil supplies the sugar for ALL Nutella

I did find this on a website though...

Where is Nutella® hazelnut spread made?
The Nutella® hazelnut spread that is sold in the U.S. market is made by our manufacturing plant in Canada. Other Ferrero plants that produce Nutella® are located worldwide.

Small jar nutella currently $2.98 USD at Wal-Mart in U.S.

Today I spotted 140g jars of Nutella on top of a candy box on the floor at a Chino's in my neighborhood. I don't care that it's made by Ferrero in Brazil. The price: 35 pesos It's date stamped 10/2015, but I doubt it will last until the weekend.

The Nutella at my local Chinese grocery (Independencia 2147) is on the shelf next to dulce de leche and it took time for searching. I grabbed two 180g jars to buy. At checkout, the owner said he had a larger size. Where? He went to another shelf near the checkout and brought out a 350g jar for 60 pesos. He can spot a Nutella fan!

I was at the Carrefour on Ave. La Plata today, they have the stuff but didn't think to check out the price.
I have to admit I have never tasted the stuff...
I was looking for whipped cream but was told it is only avail. in Uruguay because it is an imported item. (?)
Does anybody know where can I get whipped cream in a can ???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Food and Drink 9
Girino Food and Drink 33
NYKate Food and Drink 1
Back