NYC Bagels

nikad said:
What is the minimum order for delivery? I never saw you guys at the fair :( your combinations look very yummi :)

Tha minimun order for delivery is a dozen (12 plane very fresh bagels: $30 pesos).

Thanks for asking!

They don't look like NY bagels, but the ones at Maru Botana stores certainly taste like them...Yumm...delicious. You can find Philadelphia Cream Cheese in Disco supermarkets and then add a slice of tomato and smoked salmon.

Harleygirl said:
They don't look like NY bagels, but the ones at Maru Botana stores certainly taste like them...Yumm...delicious. You can find Philadelphia Cream Cheese in Disco supermarkets and then add a slice of tomato and smoked salmon.

Hi! Me and my friend are selling fresh, homemade bagels! Delivery, and lots of spreads...www.elbagelazo.blogspot.com
Please check out for more info!
Thank you!

Harleygirl said:

Isn't there a Maru Botana on Suipacha near Arroyo?

You wrote "Maru Botana stores", so I'm assuming that there is more than one. Which ones do you know about?

Napoleon said:
Isn't there a Maru Botana on Suipacha near Arroyo?

You wrote "Maru Botana stores", so I'm assuming that there is more than one. Which ones do you know about?

I know there is another one in Belgrano

I know none of you know me personally, but I have to support the bagels from bagelazo. I tried a dozen a few weeks ago, four different kinds and was very pleased. Also to note is that they do very well frozen and thawed as I can't eat a dozen alone. After not having a bagel for 8 months, I was very pleased.

Popper said:
I know none of you know me personally, but I have to support the bagels from bagelazo. I tried a dozen a few weeks ago, four different kinds and was very pleased. Also to note is that they do very well frozen and thawed as I can't eat a dozen alone. After not having a bagel for 8 months, I was very pleased.

Hey, Popper! THANK YOU very much for your comment! It makes us very happy!!:)

Back