Obama Cuba/buenos Aires....!

They brought Michelle's mother to live at the White House in 2009 because their girls were so young and needed someone there since the President and First Lady were embarking on very busy schedules that required them to travel and be away a lot. Having their grandmother there to make sure they got to school every day, etc was a way to ensure the girls kept as normal a life as possible under the circumstances. IMO it was a very good idea to do this, having her there probably provided a peace of mind for Barack and Michelle knowing the girls were always with family. Having her along on these official visits where the girls came along also makes sense, better them to be in their grandmother's company than strangers or Secret Service. Hopefully they did something fun today!

Obama's Town Hall at the Usina del Arte . One hour discussion with students and young people....!

What a "performer" he's head and shoulders above local politicians, leaves one speechless. A charismatic motivator..!
One wonders how many among the public will be leaders and when asked about their initial motivation, they will say "It all started when I heard Obama one day in March 2016"......!

IMHO he is as charismatic as was JFK. Too bad he got stonewalled by a self serving Reoublican congress. I think the symbolic value of what is occurring with his visit is a wonderfully inspiring image in a world WAY too fraught with violence and bloody headlines

ARTIGAS:
One of the most important works that Jose Artigas read in his youth was,Common Sense by the U.S, patriot ( born in England) Thomas Paine :I suggest you read about it and use it as well.

Back