Obama Declares Venezuela A Threat To U.s. National Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they have to skip more than the noodle, there are nothing to skip !

From this>

To this>

Not sure what your point is. Are you implying that empty shelves in Caracas is in some way a threat to the security of the United States?

Obama completely lost his mind and the warfare/welfare state has gone full retard.
Venezuela, a threat to the United States? A threat?
Venezuela has a GDP smaller than that of the state of Ohio.

Venezuela would threaten the United States with what??????

http://news.yahoo.co...56--sector.html

Acording to the article it sounds like calling Venezuela a security threat is a necessary first strap in the sanction process. This is about human rights and I think will be welcome by most of my Venezuelan friends.

Believing this is for the Human Rights is the same as believing the weapons of mass destruction. As I said, excuses.

They have no idea how poorly this "human rights" argument, specially from the United States, comes across down here.

And if it is all about human rights, why not start with someone like Saudi Arabia?

It's a lot easier to topple Venezuela than Saudi Arabia. Venezuela is low hanging fruit, and they barely need to shake the tree...

It's a lot easier to topple Venezuela than Saudi Arabia. Venezuela is low hanging fruit, and they barely need to shake the tree...

And I am sure we will get a human rights loving leader running Venezuela afterwards, right? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back