Obama Declares Venezuela A Threat To U.s. National Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a novel concept: If you have "threats" coming from every continent, every religion, every level of development and every ethnic group, maybe the problem is with you.

Maybe they are jealous insecure inept excuse mongering losers but we can deal with that effectively if we need too thankfully. Personally I think they should sanction all business with Ven and watch it fall off a cliff.

Here is a novel concept: If you have "threats" coming from every continent, every religion, every level of development and every ethnic group, maybe the problem is with you.

Oh one more thing Camberdude ever play king of the hill? We are used to it and well that is why we are armed to the teeth. You see losers like to blame the winners and target the winners with their small inept minds. Of course the (Viva La Revolucion) is perfect (NOT) oh wait we need an excuse. South American style that is. South American excuse umm duh the winner Americans are doing this to us. And in reality we are but not with corruption or the lies targeted at us. The (Viva La Revolucion) is not working because the losers failed innovate while the Americans did innovate our way out of having to buy oil from losers that do not innovate.

Get a clue man!

After doing some thinking, I am guessing here that what is going on is that Argentina has been siphoning out enriched uranium to Venezuela, who in turn has been giving/selling it to Iran. If this is true, then I wouldn't be surprised that this is why Nisman was killed, because he was about to reveal this information. First, why else would Iran be involved or interested in the Argentine government? What do they really need from Argentina? Soy? I don't think so. Argentina is the one nation that has something Iran desperately wants: material to make a nuclear bomb. I mean, if you just put two and two together. First, a lot of U.S. media lately ripping into Argentina. Court decisions that are illogical that go against Argentina (and I suspect we can see more of that from Griesa in the future). One story after another from U.S. media about how terrible a place Argentina is. The same with Venezuela as well of late, and now an embargo and calling them a "national security threat." Clearly the U.S.A. is putting pressure now on both these countries.

Of course I could be totally delusional in this, but there it is one possible theory. I do not think it is really all that crazy after having thought about it. The U.S. government is rarely seriously concerned with human rights. That's laughable. Obviously something else is going on here that hurts their interests.

Dam Yanquis: oil imports from OPEC (Venezuela) down 60%, USA domestic production up: oil @ $50.00brl. Kind of cramps your style when you budgeted and need oil @ $120.00 brl to survive and only getting $50.00: Venezuela. Its a USA conspiracy: fracking. Life's a bitch.

Not sure what the price of oil, fraking and the challenges or incompetence of the Maduro regime in any way justifies Obama labeling Venezuela as a national security threat. As a us citizen and a us tax payer, I am as outraged by this as I am as a south american. At what point do we say that we have antagonized enough countries and that we are not and should not aspire to be the world's police? Let the Maduro regime fall on its own. Venezuela needs to solve their situation themselves. Let them mature as a country and a society.

He did it so he could do this.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/03/09/fact-sheet-venezuela-executive-order

no problem with going after certain individuals within the regime if it can help change the country.

Not sure what the price of oil, fraking and the challenges or incompetence of the Maduro regime in any way justifies Obama labeling Venezuela as a national security threat. As a us citizen and a us tax payer, I am as outraged by this as I am as a south american. At what point do we say that we have antagonized enough countries and that we are not and should not aspire to be the world's police? Let the Maduro regime fall on its own. Venezuela needs to solve their situation themselves. Let them mature as a country and a society.
Venezuela is a failed State. Its President is desperate and not playing with a full deck, talks to a bird for advise. Good enough for me to be seen as a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back