Obesity epidemic in BA

Healthy eating: a meeting on what to eat to take care of the body and mind.

Hello!
We invite you to share a meeting with Fernán Quirós, Minister of Health of the City of Buenos Aires; Dr. Diego Montes de Oca and the participation of nutritionist Diego Sívori, with whom we are going to talk about healthy eating. In addition, we are going to know his advice to avoid the consumption of unhealthy foods and how to take care of the body and mind.
The event is face-to-face and will take place on Wednesday, November 23 at 6:00 p.m.
We will wait for you!
I thought it would be interesting to hear what the city officials and audience members have to say on the subject. I have yet to receive notice about whether I can attend and the location. You have the option of speaking during the meeting.

Can you cite evidence? What you suggest as a diet would be quite expensive, and in my case lead to chronic constipation.
This guy's channel on YT is a good starting point https://www.youtube.com/@CarnivoreMD fyi - I eat ground beef most days of the week, which is pretty cheap in my local chino, and pretty good quality. Of all grains, white rice is my preferred option, although I rarely eat it myself. Much better option than potatoes or pasta though.

Back