ORGANIC (Sun Gold) Cherry Tomatoes

I received a kilo this afternoon and I had to stop myself from eating half the bag in one sitting. Really sweet and fresh--if you like tomatoes, I'd definitely recommend ordering some of these. Thanks Drew!

I bought a kilo from Drew 2 weeks ago and they were delicious! Seriously, the yummiest tomatoes I've ever had.

:eek: I will only have tomatoes for 10 more days, for the windstorm this past weekend put half of my tomato plants to the ground. :( So...If you want tomatoes Wednesday and or Friday/Saturday let me know now! I have a few on the list but there are still a few extra kilos! First come, First serve. :)

Saludos,
Your Tomato Farmer,
Drew

Was lucky enough to ge Drew`s tomato offering last week and my kids are turning orange as they cannot open the fridge without grabbing a handful every time. The 2 year old keeps squirting himself in the eye when he bites into one whole as they are very juicy but it hasnt stopped him going back for more. In a wintery weekend these have been a ray of sunshine and freshness. Thanks Drew and best of luck with the business.

We'd like some Friday or Saturday, whichever works.

I've already sent you a PM. Please! I want more!!!! So f****** delicious!

Sounds good. Im organizing my books and making a list. I will try my best to get some to all of you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 2
H Expat Life 10
camel Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 1
P Expat Life 22
Back