Overstay fine and EZE

Moonwitch

Registered
So paying the overstay fine at EZE airport. Has anybody done this? Do you know where you have to go? Sorry if this is already a subject I haven't searched.

No I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but is it possible to pay the overstay fine taking Buquebus to Colonia?

:confused:

hahaha thank you. I staple topic which will always be present on the forum. Would it be possible to get these and then the search for accomdation pinned at the top of the forum?

Moonwitch said:
So paying the overstay fine at EZE airport. Has anybody done this? Do you know where you have to go? Sorry if this is already a subject I haven't searched.

No I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but is it possible to pay the overstay fine taking Buquebus to Colonia?

:confused:

The overstay fine is charged when leaving the country, no matter where from.

Ok. I was told that you had to leave via the airport but to do it on Buquebus would be much easier.

Has anybody paid the fine going to Uruguay?

Sara is absolutely right. You have to pay it wherever you leave. I have paid it at Buquebus - it's much easier than Ezeiza. At Buquebus, they tell you that you have to pay it and you walk about 50m and pay it in 5 minutes (very easy, no problem) At the airport you have to go to the other end of the airport and sometimes wait 1/2 hour or more, then take the paper and pay at the bank. When I paid at Buquebus, I just went to the desk, paid it in 2 minutes, then finished! No problems...........but be sure, you definately have to pay it at all exits.

And how was it when you came back into the country (assuming you did)?

Well......I'm not a good example as I got stopped for 24 hours with many questions (that was about 1 year ago) but truth is, everyone else I've ever met, paid the money, then no problems at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you're totally fine!

Back