OverStaying in argentina due to COVID-19

Which is the exit form/declaracion required to leave? I can only find the one for entering. Thanks in advance.
It s the same form. Look at the top of the form the first question is are you leaving or entering.

The UK Foreign Office advice for Argentina was updated yesterday and appears to have quietly dropped any reference to visa extensions. Have other nationality official advice sites done the same?
www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/argentina
It's been extended till Feb 18.

Thanks to everyone who has shared info in this thread. My question is slightly tangential but certainly related to the thread:

I am trying to get married and the registro civil told me I need a certificate of "estado de residencia" de Migraciones. Anybody ever hear about that? (I'm in a small town in Cba province, it's not like they've ever actually done one of these things, it's just what this employee was told)
Any hard info on this supposed rule?

BTW, I am in any case on a tourist visa from February 2020 (which I supposed is to be considered "expired"... but then again maybe not?). Any possibility of regularizing my situation - even if just to get married - without physically leaving and coming back ? (I know I won't be allowed back as a tourist the way things stand)

Thanks to everyone who has shared info in this thread. My question is slightly tangential but certainly related to the thread:

I am trying to get married and the registro civil told me I need a certificate of "estado de residencia" de Migraciones. Anybody ever hear about that? (I'm in a small town in Cba province, it's not like they've ever actually done one of these things, it's just what this employee was told)
Any hard info on this supposed rule?

BTW, I am in any case on a tourist visa from February 2020 (which I supposed is to be considered "expired"... but then again maybe not?). Any possibility of regularizing my situation - even if just to get married - without physically leaving and coming back ? (I know I won't be allowed back as a tourist the way things stand)

It's possible to marry with passport + blood test, nada mas.

If you are not from Spanish speaking country they will make you to hire an official translator, and it can cost something. Registro probably has contacts of translators or you can reach colegio de traductores.
Registro don't care if you speak Spanish if you originally not from Spain/mercosur. Fun fact You can hire English translator even if you don't speak English, they don't care, they just need some translator to some foreign language from Spanish.

After you got married or had a child argentino you are legal from this exact moment, you can get residencia precaria almost immediately if you have all the documents or most documents ok.

You don't need to leave the country. But if you do there was a new regulation allowing even gf/bf to enter with visa, google it, but they ask for hell lots of documents.

Back