OverStaying in argentina due to COVID-19

I suppose it’s worth trying. If the guy tried that on in a certain other country he’d have his door broken down, been tasered at the very least, and if he survived that and being choked or shot, preferably multiple times in the back, he’d be interned, infected with Covid, and only then deported. Relatively speaking, it’s not so bad here in Argentina, don’t you think?

Anyone knows if you can get a "certificado de domicilio" from the local police station already or those tramites are still suspended?
I also saw on the Migraciones twitter account that they have restarting the "citas", not sure if this is a publicity stunt ("proving" to the public they are "working"), maybe they are seeing 10 people a day to check a few boxes. Lot's of angry responses to that twitter feed of people asking when will their cita be rescheduled for after waiting >7 months.

Are you in CABA? We got our certificates a month or so ago, the only unusual thing was that we had to show proof of where we live at the police station, they weren’t delivering the certificates to people’s addresses as well. Ymmv of course.

Migraciones seems to be a mess, at the DNM on Avenida Antártida they’re giving but not honouring appointments, the only good thing is that you can get your precaria online for 90 days I believe once your documents are in Radex.

Does anyone know if the DNI graveyard on Av. Jujuy is open again? They have my DNI and I’d like to get it.

Not in BA. I actually got my visa renewal approved today but they said I wouldn't get my dni for a while since it's all backed up.

Back