Pablo Has My Mac - Wtf!

nikad

Registered
I arrived in Buenos Aires December 31. My luggage was lost en route. Avianca Airlines delivered it to me the following day. My laptop had been stolen from it.

Ten days later, security software I had installed on the laptop began sending me pictures of the current user (Pablo) and screen shots of what he was looking at. (He was trying to figure out how to wipe the hard drive).

http://www.pablo-has-my-mac.com/

Ask him to send you a screen shot of the Mercado Libre transaction page . Or to give you his ML user ID for proof.
He's got a mug hard to forget. I don't believe his story. I almost had my macbookpro stolen the day I arrive.
The story has been picked up by La Nacion newspaper.
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1670097-pablo-tiene-mi-mac-y-quiero-que-me-la-devuelva

Good luck.

he is probably an intercargo worker or an aduanas worker. they do this on daily basis.

loungen.jpg

Nikad isn't the one whose bag was stolen. She's just sharing the link.

Nikad isn't the one whose bag was stolen. She's just sharing the link.
I did not click on the link.

I just read what Nikad wrote,,,

Creating the impression that it happened to her...but that was just the way I "read" it.

Nikad is one of the best "non-expats" who contributes to this forum.

In fact, she might actually be the best!

(In my "never to be humble" opinion.)

Funny this guy with a receding hairline, living in such a shitty place, with a plate half eaten nearby, one hand on the stomach, the other like Rodin's thinker (what a great pic!), wanted so much such an Apple product and paid it for an usual retail/second handed price (criteria to take into account).

Pics of the guy are great, make money out of it and you'll make 10x more!

A month ago i was víctim of a crime but i recorded them with my i phone. I started the criminal case and they are using these video to make pictures of them to arrest them. They are very efficient at the Prosecutors office.

I suggest you recommend this person to start the criminal case at the chamber, never at the police station.

Having a picture and a neiborhood, they just give the photo to all the police men and they find him.

Back