Pack Mule From U.s.

Tori

Registered
As stated in the "newcomer" section, I'm headed to Buenos Aires in just four days. I have learned that there are items that can't be bought in Argentina, and I would like to be productive in my travel to Buenos Aires. Private message me if you have a reasonable request for an item you have want for but can't buy or is too expensive where you live.

Cheers,
Tori

There are websites that do this. Runs like an auction. Think eBay but are auctions for offers to bring items to Argentina. I won't post the name here. Ask me at the coffee chat if you are interested.

It would seem that the OP is looking to be financially productive in bringing things. In other words, he expects to get paid to bring your things.

I'm not asking anything in return. I'm in BA for +-three weeks with very little infrastructure around my trip. A week ago my friend Victoria told me about this website for expats. If I can make friends and help someone out in the process it would make me feel good. For my flight, I'm allowed to travel with two bags and a carry on. I'll only have the carry on. It would be a shame not to utilize the extra space.

Here's how this works- I'll front the cost of an item within reason, and I'll expect the same price I paid in exchange for the item. You'll have to message me with any requests and we can sort out the details. I won't be able to transport anything illegal. And unfortunately, no slurpees or dip n dots ha ha.

Otherwise, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next coffee meet after I arrive in BA (May 16). I'm so excited for Argentina!!

I'm not asking anything in return. I'm in BA for +-three weeks with very little infrastructure around my trip. A week ago my friend Victoria told me about this website for expats. If I can make friends and help someone out in the process it would make me feel good. For my flight, I'm allowed to travel with two bags and a carry on. I'll only have the carry on. It would be a shame not to utilize the extra space.

Here's how this works- I'll front the cost of an item within reason, and I'll expect the same price I paid in exchange for the item. You'll have to message me with any requests and we can sort out the details. I won't be able to transport anything illegal. And unfortunately, no slurpees or dip n dots ha ha.

Otherwise, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next coffee meet after I arrive in BA (May 16). I'm so excited for Argentina!!

No Slurpees, but somebody may ask you for a case of Dr. Pepper.

OH if it makes you feel good, then lemme help you...... it is so lonely out here at the ranch... all you hear is dogs barking and the cows....... barking too,,,, horses don't say much they just look at the cows bark...... and it's cold and lonely and,,,, and it rains and and,,,,,, anyway if you can bring me a girlfriend any age between 18 and 20 would work but but wait if you can't i would be happy with a big ass can of coffee, nothing fancy just folgers or maxuel something of that nature , but please no instant or i will withdrawl my friendship on the spot! :p

Some advice: Have people buy the item and have it shipped to you. I've never had a negative experience with anyone on this board, but have had plenty of negative experiences with others who experience buyer's remorse, "It's not the one I wanted", "It doesn't look the same"...you get the idea.

Back