Package to Mendoza

TomAtAlki

Registered
I have to get a package from Buenos Aires to Mendoza. Any suggestions on the best way to do this. It about a .5 meter cube (a little less) and fragile.

Thanks, T/

Best experience sending packages from Buenos Aires to Mendoza (during and before the cuarantena) has been with Andreani.

Last edited:
Whenever I buy stuff on mercadolibre the best service/time is ALWAYS with OCASA Priority. I had big issues with Andreani - they have a massive backlog of items that haven't been delivered - go check their facebook to see all the crazy people waiting on packages for weeks.

Really in Mendoza??? I have received many packages (different sizes and weights) with Andreani from Buenos Aires. They usually arrive here after two days, maximum three. No issues with backlogs at all. Packaging seems always in good condition. Packages with Correo Argentino get here a lot later and packaging often looks a little rougher by the time it gets here. Only once I had a shipment with Ocasa (pre corona) and I never received the package. Again, for shipments to Mendoza I recommend Andreani.

Really in Mendoza??? I have received many packages (different sizes and weights) with Andreani from Buenos Aires. They usually arrive here after two days, maximum three. No issues with backlogs at all. Packaging seems always in good condition. Packages with Correo Argentino get here a lot later and packaging often looks a little rougher by the time it gets here. Only once I had a shipment with Ocasa (pre corona) and I never received the package. Again, for shipments to Mendoza I recommend Andreani.
Maybe it is a local problem with Andreani - I just know I had to wait 3 weeks for a package and when I went on their facebook it was FULL of complaints about things not arriving. Maybe its unique to BA and Mendoza is fine? Not sure. I have not had issues with OCASA Priority. Obviously this is all related to the Corona virus.

I have no idea what their service to other parts of the country looks like. But with Buenos Aires to Mendoza (= greater Mendoza metro area) I have received many packages and the above is my personal experience.

Thank you both for your input. Now it is a hard choose between only 2 companies :=) Again. Thanks. T/

Back