Paid Or Free Movie Website That Works In Ar

I use my US Netflix account all the time on my iPad, but the offerings are rather different from what I get in the States.

I use my US Netflix account all the time on my iPad, but the offerings are rather different from what I get in the States.

If you install holaunblocker or another proxy service it will open up the US netflix options to you.

We watch Netflix and Amazon here on our TV via a Wii all the time and it works great. The Netflix is not the US content but it still has a good bit and we are working on improving our Spanish so we appreciate the subtitles and the children's shows in Spanish for the kids. We use Amazon for renting new movies and it works fine on our TV too. The Amazon Prime free content does not work out of the US, though, unless we got a second router or something (that is a little above my technological abilities:)

Using Netflix as well. Works pretty well. I mostly use the local version to have the spanish subtitles for my gf. Content is limited compared to the US version, though.

I am now using UnblockUs to access the Netflix US site. But have to say although its a bit better than the Argentine site, I often find myself saying "where did they find this stuff"?...doesn't seem to be nothing more current than four years ago as far as movies are concerned...and can't even find some of my favorite old movies (like "Best in Show"). But I can get ABCnow using this unblocker in case I get a severe case of homesickness. ..

I'm using Steamza to watch movies since my Windows PC died and I now only have my tiny Chromebook - but it's designed to work with anything from iPhones to PCs: streamza.com/i/W9kxWdM4d7

It's an easy intro to Torrent files. But is it legal? They say they are....

With a free account you can stream one torrent - one movie or TV show. With a paid account you can stream (or download unlimited movies to your device) - I think...

On argentine Netflix you can watch Justified, which is not available in the US.

I'm using Steamza to watch movies since my Windows PC died and I now only have my tiny Chromebook - but it's designed to work with anything from iPhones to PCs: streamza.com/i/W9kxWdM4d7

It's an easy intro to Torrent files. But is it legal? They say they are....

With a free account you can stream one torrent - one movie or TV show. With a paid account you can stream (or download unlimited movies to your device) - I think...

If you're asking about whether torrents are legal or not...

Legality and illegality of torrents (which is basically sharing of files) differs from country to country. Generally speaking, torrents aren't illegal. Legally speaking, the person who pirates the file is the one legally liable. Sharing files between people isn't illegal (I know different countries have laws against torrents, like the UK and the US childishly going after torrent sites like thepiratebay but that's a different issue).

Laws regarding these things are not clear. Most of the people creating laws regarding this are old ministers/congressmen who have no idea how these things really function. Maybe we can get decent laws on the books in the next 40 years or so when people from our generation and newer generations are in a position to create, hopefully, sensible laws.

Back