PASO Election Results

The government was able to reduce the gap in two months from the Paso...! In the next 2 years, with more handouts, they may obtain different results in 2023.

I meant more on a practical level. Will the election results change policy, trajectory of the country in any way?

Bizarre...Milei's entourage and followers are using symbols from that are uniquely American...Don't Tread on Me flag, the American Flag, Confederate flag. Whatever the ideas of Milei are, this is not a good look.

If it's a far right candidate in the US that's one thing, but an Argentine huh? Another clown entering the political circus of Argentina.

Also a body guard who almost fired into the crowd

This movement is going to do way more harm than good to those wanting some common sense reforms in Argentina. I wouldn't be surprised if K operatives have put money behind him. The pied piper strategy.

Bizarre...Milei's entourage and followers are using symbols from that are uniquely American...Don't Tread on Me flag, the American Flag, Confederate flag. Whatever the ideas of Milei are, this is not a good look.

If it's a far right candidate in the US that's one thing, but an Argentine huh? Another clown entering the political circus of Argentina.

Also a body guard who almost fired into the crowd

This movement is going to do way more harm than good to those wanting some common sense reforms in Argentina. I wouldn't be surprised if K operatives have put money behind him. The pied piper strategy.

The saddest thing is that these people holding these symbols would all be seen as inferior if they tried to join that movement in the US...

Back