PASO Election Results

While almost all of us would be thrilled in some dark way if it turned out this mistress was knocked up by some Villa 31 scumbag - so that the president could boot her and possibly get back to not being a distraction - we, as people with sense, know that this is the president's kid. We also know that the guy's other kid is a tranny or whatever, that the guy himself is shuttling (trafficking?) women into the Casa Rosada for his personal satisfaction, and more.

Some of this stuff may be sinking in for some people, but it's not a media thing yet, not really, not in the sense of voting against him.

Even AF knows this path of forced employment isn't sustainable, his solution? Incentivize private investment is one. That's what many of this forum were saying was the solution, when BaHibs got triggered and accused everyone here of being an American, a Macri lover, and rage clicked log out.

Ideas of incentives that would be agreed upon by both sides?

Even AF knows this path of forced employment isn't sustainable, his solution? Incentivize private investment is one. That's what many of this forum were saying was the solution, when BaHibs got triggered and accused everyone here of being an American, a Macri lover, and rage clicked log out.

It’s difficult. Employers want concessions on either taxes (government needs money) and/ or union contributions (unions and obra social health care programs need money) and/ or labour flexibility (workers need money) especially in absence of sustainable credit or access to capital.

Example, if I invest and create 10 new jobs right now as an SME, government, unions and labour will all devour me with costs / risks in a “feeding frenzy” before I even have a chance to turn a profit (unless I do something dodgy to get around it, meaning everyone looses but me OR are one of few who has a big “respalda económica” backing me up and a sh!t load of confidence in my venture)

In a situation where time is of the essence short term incentives are difficult to finance without real comprises, as it’s not like the government can wait to pay its debt or fund its next election, nor can the union wait to pay its hospital staff and whatever else they do, nor can the worker wait to eat or retire.

It’s difficult. Employers want concessions on either taxes (government needs money) and/ or union contributions (unions and obra social health care programs need money) and/ or labour flexibility (workers need money) especially in absence of sustainable credit or access to capital.

Example, if I invest and create 10 new jobs right now as an SME, government, unions and labour will all devour me with costs / risks in a “feeding frenzy” before I even have a chance to turn a profit (unless I do something dodgy to get around it, meaning everyone looses but me OR are one of few who has a big “respalda económica” backing me up and a sh!t load of confidence in my venture)

In a situation where time is of the essence short term incentives are difficult to finance without real comprises, as it’s not like the government can wait to pay its debt or fund its next election, nor can the union wait to pay its hospital staff and whatever else they do, nor can the worker wait to eat or retire.
As a matter of interest how much does the government of Argentina owe to the IMF?

If there were any viable path forward they would have taken it by now. This is too little too late. Unions won't budge and foreign companies won't invest.

I wondered why automobiles were so expensive..<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back