Pay fee for overstay online in Argentina

anyoneelse

Registered
How can i pay online for overstay in Argentina?Is it still possible in 2023?

As of 2022 it was not, you have to go to migraciones, bring cash (i think it's 30k ish now?) because you can't pay with card. Tell the guy at the entrance "quiero pagar la multa por tener la residencia vencida" and they tell you where to go.

As of 2022 it was not, you have to go to migraciones, bring cash (i think it's 30k ish now?) because you can't pay with card. Tell the guy at the entrance "quiero pagar la multa por tener la residencia vencida" and they tell you where to go.
Sorry for late answer i just haven't notification on my post lol sry,just one more question,i need to go to migraciones at airport EZE, or i'll need going to local migraciones to pay cash?BTW (Why i can't pay with card ? answer this too pls)

@anyoneelse I can only answer within the frame of reference of a Youtube video I watched recently of a girl who filmed her experience of of paying her overstay fine.
In summary, after she got her brief ticking-off and advice to obey the rules, she was given a bill to take to a bank which she had to go to to make the payment and then return to the migraciones people with stamped proof of payment and then she was good to go.
From what I've seen in that video, you don't get to pay migraciones directly whether cash or card. You can easily find the video on Youtube.

Sorry for late answer i just haven't notification on my post lol sry,just one more question,i need to go to migraciones at airport EZE, or i'll need going to local migraciones to pay cash?BTW (Why i can't pay with card ? answer this too pls)
You can do it at EZE, but it's better to go to Migraciones on Av. Antartida in Capital just to make sure you have it ready in advance. After you pay they give you a document to present when you leave, and you have 7 days to leave the country. If you don't leave within 7 days you need to go back and pay again.

You can do it at EZE, but it's better to go to Migraciones on Av. Antartida in Capital just to make sure you have it ready in advance. After you pay they give you a document to present when you leave, and you have 7 days to leave the country. If you don't leave within 7 days you need to go back and pay again.
Thanks for advice and help guys,i'll keep it on mind.

Back