Pay for cleaners

"ramon" said:
I was born in Argentina, from high middle class to middle class now. I can afford my own appartment, my car, my American BF living with me now and I can travel everywhere. BTW , I also have a woman to help me clean. She earns as much as I earn per hour of teaching at school, 7 pesos and you know what? she never complained because she earns approximately the same as the ordinary factory worker here and has whatever she wants. I also live comfortably here that is the reason why I never wanted to move to the States, for example. ( I would have earn dollars there) but I considered the fact that lifestyle here (regardless economy) is better.
Marie who cares if you were born in Argentina to a high to middle class family . That seems so common in Buenos Aires this pushing of class and family name. All I know is this Argentina offers slave rates for many of its workers condoned by the greedy upper class ..
By the way Marie I have a Argentine mother so do not tell me that I should not have opinion!!!!!!!
It is not hard to think about it "you were born in Argentina to a high to middle class family" Translation "I do not need to be High Class" to support myself or others just by earning "Arg Pesos" I am having a good life.p/s: Poor Argentinian mother that has a son who disrespects and despises his own mother's country. I would not like to be in her shoes.BTW Thank you again for having spent your "European money" in Argentina, that helps Argentina to go on growing. LOS QUE GASTAN DINERO AQUI COMO VOS LO HICISTE, AYUDAN AL CRECIMIENTO DE MI PAIS.

Oh, by the way Ramon, one of the factory workers that lives near me with a slave's wage just got back from Ushuaia. He ONLY took $10,000 pesos with him on that nearly a month trip to the South. Isn't that about the same amount that would have be if you were to travel to Europe? To boot, he also travels to Mar Del Plata to see his girlfriend on a regular basis, and you say that Argentinians with low wages are poor?

I like toi know Mr Mike how someone can save 20000 pesos earning aroun 1500 pesos a month maximum. Cleaners earn about 900 pesos a month.
Justify yourselves with silly arguments but the working poor is growing rapidly in Argentina. With attitudes like this expressed By MR Mike and Miss High Class Argentina Buenos Aires will never reach its potential.

"ramon" said:
I like toi know Mr Mike how someone can save 20000 pesos earning aroun 1500 pesos a month maximum. Cleaners earn about 900 pesos a month.
Justify yourselves with silly arguments but the working poor is growing rapidly in Argentina. With attitudes like this expressed By MR Mike and Miss High Class Argentina Buenos Aires will never reach its potential.
You should read more to improve your reading comprehension skills. I said I am MIDDLE CLASS , if you do not understand it then you have serious problems when reading something. BTW the woman who cleans at home, has (like teachers have many schools) many houses where she goes to and actually she is earning 2000 pesosplus she has a husband who also works and earns money so tell me... what did you do here.... posting on a forum all day?? well , in that way, you could not afford anything, because here you have to work.BTW I am not even a PORTENA , I live in the great Buenos Aires, low middle classes here and still can afford EVERYTHING I have everything we still do not need your euros here. Once again, thank you for having spent yours in Argentina.
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Hey!!! Why is everyone attacking Ramon now? I want the BA expat B.S.!!! Come on Mike... did you give up? Did you figure out you are wrong...trying to pick an easier fight? (not that you are an easier fight Ramon...we have had our words to :p) Please Mike..tell me more about how to make the world a better place....

It's simple, some people here just know how to budget & save their money. If you read the above posts, I did mention the words "POOLING IN THEIR RESOURCES" a few times? In the US, there are illegals that are working illegally and are doing better than most of the average American. Why is that? The same can be said about illegals here, but what I'm talking about here are your "average" Argentine citizen. Sure, they're making less than the "average" person would, but how in the world did they managed to do better? If you're in Argentina long enough, you would be able to see how it's done. Sure, there are a number of underprivileged citizens here, but that, is also true for anywhere in the world, even where you live Ramon, is no better than where I am. If I'm in Europe, I would be making way more than the average European income because I am an exception to the rule due to the fact that my job is highly specialized. This is not about me, it is about economy, cost of living, and being able to adjust & adapt to it accordingly in general. I am here because I want to be here, I could pretty much be anywhere I want in the world and still be doing well.

"cbphoto" said:
Hey!!! Why is everyone attacking Ramon now? I want the BA expat B.S.!!! Come on Mike... did you give up? Did you figure out you are wrong...trying to pick an easier fight? (not that you are an easier fight Ramon...we have had our words to :p) Please Mike..tell me more about how to make the world a better place....

HiMike is not wrong. He hasn't given up. It is just for those who think like Ramon that countries do not grow.I did not accept to go to the States, this is my country and I am here to fight for it and I will see it grow. It is some time slavery has finished, thanks God we no longer have slaves since 1800. I do not consider the woman who cleans my house a slave, on the contrary, I treat her like one more human being. I think that saying that a person is a slave it is VERY offensive.The woman who cleans my house sits at my table and shares lunch with me and I help her cleaning.BTW, Ramon I mentioned some paragraphs above that I am a teacher, a teacher here is not High Class. We earn 12 pesos an hour at State school approximately what a woman who cleans earns and I can afford a lot of things. The point here is that you have to work harder to make more money but that is not a problem if you are not lazy. My question is: why is that that all foreign people who complain about payments here , are still living here if they disagree with the salaries??? why is it that they do not return to their countries to make the money they want?And one more thing.... What Mike says is right, the factory worker who lives under us has recently arrived from a trip visiting all the South of Argentina , He took with him 10.000 pesos.He has shown us the pics, as soon as he downloads them we can show them to you all .

BTW cbphoto, what did you mean by I want an BA expat ....? If it is because I am Argentinian and I am participating well , in the first hand my fiancee who is American is living here and on the second hand, I would not mention BA in the title of the forum if I do not want others but foreigners to participate. Here is something for the ones who came to live in Buenos Aires:Nos,
los representantes del pueblo de la Nación Argentina, reunidos
en Gongreso General Constituyente

por voluntad y
elección de las provincias que la componen,

en cumplimiento de pactos preexistentes,

con el objeto de constituir la unión nacional,

afianzar la justicia, consolidar la paz interior,

proveer a la defensa común, promover el bienestar general,

y asegurar los beneficios de la libertad para nosotros,

para nuestra posteridad y para todos los hombres

del mundo que quieran habitar en el suelo argentino;....." our constitution that means here there is freedom of thought and as far as I know The Internet is a public service. Thanks

I am not as ignorant as you think. I've traveled around the world enough to be be able to see & compare these things that others would have missed, have only seen on TV, or have avoided completely. I do not travel and only do the typical tourist things. I am an observer, I would always leave things the way they are, and I also go into the depressed and underdeveloped areas as well, places where you'd run away from as soon as you see it. I've been to villages in the jungles, projects, slums, flop houses, trailer parks, bungalows, villas, whatever you want to call it (I've yet to be robbed in those areas), aside from the "normal" and ritzy areas. How much better could you draw your conclusions than this? Please tell me, because maybe I'm missing out on something. chphoto: To make the world a better place? Go run for office, I don't want any part of it. I'm not a politician. I'd rather do what I do because I love doing it and I get a more rewarding learning experience out of what I do best.

By the way Marie and Mike who I believe to be a couple do not insult fee thinking people with your silly arguments. Marie who comes across as a very arrogant portena in a city full of arrogance and avarice.
Marie you honestly think Argentina is so great PLEASE this is laughable . The real hardworkers there are the Paraguyuans who you treat with contempt and pay a pittance too. Not too mention the bolivians and others who you look at with a nose of utter superiority.
I understand Argentina and Buenos Aires better than most of you and have lived there through the dictatorship which showed the real character of many there.

"ramon" said:
By the way Marie and Mike who I believe to be a couple do not insult fee thinking people with your silly arguments. Marie who comes across as a very arrogant portena in a city full of arrogance and avarice.
Marie you honestly think Argentina is so great PLEASE this is laughable . The real hardworkers there are the Paraguyuans who you treat with contempt and pay a pittance too. Not too mention the bolivians and others who you look at with a nose of utter superiority.
I understand Argentina and Buenos Aires better than most of you and have lived there through the dictatorship which showed the real character of many there.
PORTENA???? LMAOI am from the PROVINCE and proud to be from the province. BTW, your reading comprehension goes worse each time. We do not treat them as slaves, most of the paraguayans and Bolivians (ilegal of course) come here and stay without doing a single efford to become legal that is why they can not work legally and they are underpaid (BTW the Paraguayan who works at a garage near my work , he is earning more than me!!!!). What do Americans do with Mexicans???? Tell me a story but it will be hard for me to believe it since I have been in the States.BTW, watch out for those you call slaves, those are the ones who rob from you here and the ones who are bringing in drugs to our country.I think you are just a child , I lived through the dictatorship and I am still alive , you know why? because I have never been involved in Politics , what is more I already stayed here after the economy's crash I did not run away and I am still alive. Why did you leave like a coward??? Is it being a porteno all that counts here? LMAO make me laugh, well read it carefully " I am not a PORTENA, I am not High class and I can afford a lot of things" one last thing... I do not treat ANYBODY like a slave, do not insult people, slavery has finished a long time ago. I know MANY latin Americans who are legal here and have good jobs. I think you never moved from Buenos Aires downtown, that was your real problem(the ones like me who live outside BA downtown are not PORTENOS; you did not even have time to find out why they are called "portenos"?, you did not need money for that) . Go enjoy your euros , and thanks for having spent them here. once again, I would not like to be in your mum's shoes.

Back