Paying A Guarantor Service ?

PaulBee

Registered
Is anyone familiar with the service of companies which act as guarantors for tenants, for a fee ?
For the last few hears I´ve been hearing of such companies but they don´t
seem to have taken off. Are they widely accepted in lieu of normal guarantors (relatives, friends with real estate
in Capital Federal) ?

What do any of you landlords think of these companies ?

Thanks.

Is anyone familiar with the service of companies which act as guarantors for tenants, for a fee ?
For the last few hears I´ve been hearing of such companies but they don´t
seem to have taken off. Are they widely accepted in lieu of normal guarantors (relatives, friends with real estate
in Capital Federal) ?

What do any of you landlords think of these companies ?

Thanks.
My lawyer, who is a doctora specialized in real estate, told me that some of these companies are bona fide, but you need acceptance from your future landlord beforehand.

I have a rental property and have accepted this insurance before. You can get it at Banco [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Supervielle[/background] or Banco Ciudad. There are also some private insurance companies that offer this, one is called Monclair.com.ar.
I had a tenant that used Banco [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Supervielle[/background], the tenant paid the rent at the bank and Banco [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Supervielle[/background] would credit me the money. I don't know what the costs are to the renter except that they pay a percentage of the rent as commission to the bank. Also I know the renter had to present a lot paperwork to the bank, like paystubs, an accountant's statement of income, long term job history, and it took almost a month to get approved. He was actually a government employee so I assume that made things easier for him. The landlord has to be willing to accept this, when they presented it to me I went to the bank and asked how it worked and for me as the landlord it was rather easy. This insurance has been around for years but many landlords won't accept it. Some people don't want to listen to alternatives and I had a great tenant who always paid on time and my investment was protected. I caution anyone who owns a property here to ever rent without a guarantía or this type of insurance. I did once to a "friend" and it is probably one of the biggest regrets of my life. I've never lived such a desperate experience before in my entire life trying to get someone evicted who not only didn't pay the rent, but did quite a bit of destruction to the property and cost me thousands (I had to pay him to leave) in legal fees. Don't do anybody ANY favors here when it comes to renting property, only do yourself a big favor and protect yourself.

Banks require proof of income..!!!! :cool: for the rental insurance.

Guaranties are checked with an Escribano at your cost and if it has been used umpteen times is worthless the landlosrd will not accept.

Back