Paying monotributo at the minimum

rob0001

Registered
If I choose to pay monotributo at a minimum amount for certain benefits here will I get flack from AFIP for large deposits from the USA related to my pensions? I understand pensions are not taxed in Argentina but will the simple fact of doing monotributo cause my accounts here to be on the radar now of AFIB... and simply cause me headaches continuously?

If I choose to pay monotributo at a minimum amount for certain benefits here will I get flack from AFIP for large deposits from the USA related to my pensions? I understand pensions are not taxed in Argentina but will the simple fact of doing monotributo cause my accounts here to be on the radar now of AFIB... and simply cause me headaches continuously?
To better answer this, we'd have to know what benefits you're looking to achieve as a monotributista that you can't access now.

That being said, if you signed up for the category A or B for example it's only a few bucks a month, but you wouldn't be issuing invoices (not real ones at least) so I circle back to wanting to understand why.

To better answer this, we'd have to know what benefits you're looking to achieve as a monotributista that you can't access now.

That being said, if you signed up for the category A or B for example it's only a few bucks a month, but you wouldn't be issuing invoices (not real ones at least) so I circle back to wanting to understand why.
Access to Obra Social and access to credit cards from banks as most require paying taxes.

I have been told from several people I will not get AFIP flack as long as my banks are not government banks...which none that I use are.

Access to Obra Social and access to credit cards from banks as most require paying taxes.
In theory your proof of pension income should be fine for these things, but it might simply be easier to go this route since I assume you
have it deposited in your US account and not here directly.

Are you a permanent or temporary DNI holder? You need your permanent DNI to get credit cards, and you don't even need
residency to obtain an obra social, some straight up take passports.

As for implications it shouldn't have any since in you don't even need to pay taxes on this income, but I'm not a lawyer/accountant.

Back